Another knife code..

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
oh ok thank you

edit:i wont take alot of numbers...want to give chance to other users
I'll take number.. 1? /
can i get da code plzzzzzzzzzz coz i need knife
i choose 7. plz be the lucky number
i want luck to all of u hope i get code but still i want u guys luck with wining
The number i have in mind has not been named yet.
ok then...number 8 O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I need this code really really really much Because I love knifes and I wanna be ninja assasin - Rofl jk, I have enough knife codes from these events -.-
XXD you turned down the m4a1 for 30 days promo XD hehe
ok...shadow...lets play xDDD number 11
hahaha ok...number 16...i hope xD

edit:i didn't want to take so many numbers but shadow started to by annoying,he say number every other post xDD joking
These events are starting to piss me off, Just for an M7 knife? Cmon kids really?
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us