Another knife code..

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Another knife code..
Explain to me in the best way why u need this code. if i agree ill pm u it.
Quote Originally Posted by littelz View Post
Explain to me in the best way why u need this code. if i agree ill pm u it.
The code is everywhere on the forum already
I need this code really really really much Because I love knifes and I wanna be ninja assasin - Rofl jk, I have enough knife codes from these events -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I need this code really really really much Because I love knifes and I wanna be ninja assasin - Rofl jk, I have enough knife codes from these events -.-
Lmao .
I realy need it because i post to win the M7 thing but he didnt give it to me (or not yet)
but i realy love knifes =D
Well i need i because im tired of going into knife games and dieing the first few seconds and fists are getting a little to old so plese let me get 1 i remeber last time you put up like 5 nife codes and 1 ignorant kid took em all
i need it because i love killing with knifes on every mode in game its really fun with fists and it will be much better with knife knifes look great and fun to kill with so i hope i get the code cuz then i will be really happy
For real choose a number under 20 and dont double post. and only 1 number per post.
i choose number 6
Ill quote if youre correct
ok,hope im correct
Quote Originally Posted by Defekto21 View Post
ok,hope im correct
Defekto you may post more than 1 number only u cant double post or put more than 1 number in 1 reply.
ok then...number 10 but what number gonna aplly??every number i say???
Quote Originally Posted by Defekto21 View Post
ok then...number 10 but what number gonna aplly??every number i say???
yes, since those codes are being released ever day i wont make it too hard
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us