Small Hack

PollDoes this work for you?
80 votes
Posts 136–145 of 145 · Page 10 of 10
Its no patched or detected for me.
I played 5 game with no DC =)
I'm on Win7-64bits
who will a combat arms hack make -_-
great release. i love these simple hacks. Thanked.

Btw i like your IGN
I Think its detected because when im in game, it crash after one or two min of play
your hack is patched i think, it worked for me yesterday but for some reason it's crashing where it says "connecting"
Silent patch just happen , Nexon are quick.
Bro This is Leeched but shOt for bringing it back (:

This Hacks is unfortunatly LEGIT

_____________________________________
omg! im going crazy! htf should i use a DLL file to hack? O.o some1 explain me! pls!
Posts 136–145 of 145 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us