Small Hack
PollDoes this work for you?
80 votes
This hack has all the things I only use in hacks lol. TY
freakin sweet. i love this. its all i ever use. lol.
yeah, no recoil works,but not with s1 suspensor,thanks!!
am in vista 32BIT
maybe thats why :P
am in vista 32BIT
maybe thats why :P
this is the important part of every hack lol well, for me 

This is very nice and very simple.
Thanks for proper credits.
it has everything i ever really need (besides pickup) and it's so simple. I only ever use this hack now.
I like u hacks because of the color charms.
yes i like this one its straight to the point 

jeje good job one question that use injector???
plis make one to combat arms eu
Yeah, it's patched.
DC after emergency patch..D=
They extended the patch to 7:45, it should work now. It worked for one game then vanished. so GL.
This thread is closed for replies.
