Smile[Release] First Level Hack for new AlterIWNet [Unlock everything & Prestige Editor]

Posts 166–175 of 175 · Page 12 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Afif View Post
Lol, I have max prestige and everything.

Still level 1.

Windows 7 64bit maybe?
Please, be more explicit, because I can't understand..

You hacked level doesn't save?
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Please, be more explicit, because I can't understand..

You hacked level doesn't save?
Refresh, mate, I made it work

Thanks for the attempt though.
doesnt unlock most of weapon master titles or w/e and some of the normal titles. doesnt unlock the last page or so of emblems. You should add a play time editor
Sorry, at the moment I have no time to make a new trainer...
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
Sorry, at the moment I have no time to make a new trainer...
thats fine i can deal with it
cooll im going to try
hahaz's old hack got me lvl70 10th PS and it never changed even with the new updates. so im forever a 10PS. suck on that! /yea
@killakid
Same problem. Delete all your .stat files and use my lvl trainer .
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
@killakid
Same problem. Delete all your .stat files and use my lvl trainer .
lmfao xD. i never said it was a problem, i just said im gonna stay 10PS.
lmao xD /
Posts 166–175 of 175 · Page 12 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?