[Src] Sea Base[TABS] [Explained]

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


gfy, feel free to use it in any hack your making.
sadly it seems like nobody uses it though.
It's because no one knows how to use it. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
It's because no one knows how to use it. /yea
/me Do....
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
It's because no one knows how to use it. /yea
Whit does, and I even explained my example code. If this could be made any simpler, ugh. Stop raining on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycatman View Post
Amazing what you can do icyseal...are you a robot? How do you understand this....
I understand because I wrote it.
Very nice, I love your base, I got your last version to work up to the point where I go ingame, the menu would display fine but then would dc me when I would load the map, still working on it
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Very nice, I love your base, I got your last version to work up to the point where I go ingame, the menu would display fine but then would dc me when I would load the map, still working on it
Then that woud probs be your code not mine. Though it is nice to know that somebody is actually using it. u got teh msn?
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


Then that woud probs be your code not mine. Though it is nice to know that somebody is actually using it. u got teh msn?
Yep! its in my sig, betr1456@gmail.com
Im using it but Im still deciding between Hybrid and this.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Im using it but Im still deciding between Hybrid and this.
Use them all lmao, im using at least 5 different bases right now to try and make a whole new one. Im using Mr.magicians starter kit to make my own click able, movable menu
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


gfy, feel free to use it in any hack your making.
sadly it seems like nobody uses it though.
I think people would try using this 'more' if you at least made it useable. i understand you don't want 1 million hacks out there with ur base, or maybe you do. but put everything in, though just make sure its noob proof.
and lol you used my suggestion
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Use them all lmao, im using at least 5 different bases right now to try and make a whole new one. Im using Mr.magicians starter kit to make my own click able, movable menu
Got both of those included already.


Quote Originally Posted by Valiant671 View Post


I think people would try using this 'more' if you at least made it useable. i understand you don't want 1 million hacks out there with ur base, or maybe you do. but put everything in, though just make sure its noob proof.
Well not including "everything" is what makes it noob proof. If you're willing to use google to easily find a hook and PTC then you don't need much else.
thx for sharing i think am gona add my check boxes and the tabs to my menu and i will be done (i will give credits lol)
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
thx for sharing i think am gona add my check boxes and the tabs to my menu and i will be done (i will give credits lol)
Thats all I ask for.
This Base Isnt That Hqrd Once you Figure Out All the Classes And What they do..
Amazing Base Seal...
Might As Well Thank you Here..
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us