[Src] Sea Base[TABS] [Explained]

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
Excellent base!
U gave away everything,.. But i always have something new :P I will Get my New Stuff to work
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
U gave away everything,.. But i always have something new :P I will Get my New Stuff to work
Jelous? Noobody understands any of this anyway lol
For the actual coders of MPGH, Not the leechers
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


Got both of those included already.



Well not including "everything" is what makes it noob proof. If you're willing to use google to easily find a hook and PTC then you don't need much else.
Well. Im not a very good coder so if you could id love some help.
LOL.
Bump Bump Bump
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Great Menu.

Bump/
Quote Originally Posted by Beg4Mercy View Post
LOL.
Bump Bump Bump
thanks 4 bumpz.


Should I work on skins for this? idk a possibility.
Watcha mean by skins?
By having a real gui with sprites instead of just using d3d lines
Oh. But if you make a GUI, It would most likely lag in-game. I made a non-lagging one before.
+ If you do decide to make a GUI one, tell me, i will make the pic for you.
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us