[Release] Quick Scope Mod

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
i take quickscoping as a skill. ppl dont scope FULLY and they still get the shot. its jus random luck. i c ppl moving around all the time. to make a successful quickscope, u MUST stay still. its all luck if u got him while moving. quick scoping isnt killing a person scoping in at 1 millisecond. its about scoping faster than usual.
Looks very nice. Thanks buddy.
/Thanked
wow nice cant w8 for approval
Awesome! Bye bye hardscoping nubs. Btw you should add jump again, making 360s is fun. ^^
Screens are needed..

Please add them ASAP.

/file approved
ASAP = as soon as possible...
Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy View Post
I mean the shot should be right after u scope in like .1 millisecond after or even before that so u can see the scope for like a quarter of a second then scope out thats why it's a QUICK scope.
IMO a Hardscope = When u hear the first heartbeat
A Quickscope is so fast that u won't see the crosshair on the killcam BUT u can see it for a millisec on your screen
Yeah i know thats what i said. TO ANYONE MAKING MODS YOU SHOULD MAKE A NO SCOPE 360 INTERVENTION MOD SO THAT WHEN YOU LEFT CLICK(OR SHOOT) YOU DO A 360 THEN SHOOT!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy View Post
Yeah i know thats what i said. TO ANYONE MAKING MODS YOU SHOULD MAKE A NO SCOPE 360 INTERVENTION MOD SO THAT WHEN YOU LEFT CLICK(OR SHOOT) YOU DO A 360 THEN SHOOT!!!!!!!!!
thats impossible...

I did it this way because you dont auto shoot. I gave you some time to shoot and think...


@B4M I cant, i dont have my gaming PC with me...I need someone to take screenies for me :S
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
thats impossible...

I did it this way because you dont auto shoot. I gave you some time to shoot and think...


@B4M I cant, i dont have my gaming PC with me...I need someone to take screenies for me :S
Joseph Don't you know by know that alot of things can be done.

I'm pretty sure if I tried hard enough and after I get unbanned from AlterIWnet I'll work on this 360 mod nothing is impossible.
I thought YOU knew this by now :P
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
Joseph Don't you know by know that alot of things can be done.

I'm pretty sure if I tried hard enough and after I get unbanned from AlterIWnet I'll work on this 360 mod nothing is impossible.
I thought YOU knew this by now :P
for me, impossible either means:

too hard and i dont feel like doing it
im too lazy
its too stupid
time wasting

Perfect mod, many thanks .
THX man you have help me of a adhd kid

if i kill him whit qs he takes his ump and kills me whit it nou he cant !!!

thx
Quote Originally Posted by n00bs skills View Post
THX man you have help me of a adhd kid

if i kill him whit qs he takes his ump and kills me whit it nou he cant !!!

thx
hehe, Intervention only FOR THE WIN!
Hahahaha true joseph coming from a real gamer. Well the mod is good!
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us