[Release] Quick Scope Mod

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy View Post
Hahahaha true joseph coming from a real gamer. Well the mod is good!
The mod is ok. At least is better than iSnipe
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
The mod is ok. At least is better than iSnipe
BTW I would take pictures for you.. but my AlterIWnet doesn't seem to like Native Mod Support.. 10802-1 just got the update also..
I was working on a Qscope mod too, but you slapped me with this mod /Cry

Nice mod
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
I was working on a Qscope mod too, but you slapped me with this mod /Cry

Nice mod
hehe

well im gonna work on a Ghost Mod
Does this mod still work i cant get it to work :/
Hi Joseph.

Thank you so much for the mod. I have been using it like mad lately. It has helped me a ton with quickscoping.

One thing I've noticed is that you decreased the size of the regular cross hair before you zoom in, making it easier to lock on to the target before scoping and shooting.

Is there anyway I can change my sniper cross hair to be small like that? It's 1000x easier to shoot with it that small and close together.

Thanks

-Dem
Quote Originally Posted by demonic790 View Post
Hi Joseph.

Thank you so much for the mod. I have been using it like mad lately. It has helped me a ton with quickscoping.

One thing I've noticed is that you decreased the size of the regular cross hair before you zoom in, making it easier to lock on to the target before scoping and shooting.

Is there anyway I can change my sniper cross hair to be small like that? It's 1000x easier to shoot with it that small and close together.

Thanks

-Dem
meh, dont bump this thread but I thank you for doing so

Anyways, Its .gsc script, you just reduce the size of the crosshair and give steady aim to the player

I also might include a giant update
can u allow jumps please? :S
I have no clue how to run this mod lol anyone make a readme step by step
Hey ive been playing your mods for ages i got all of em but the trouble is every auto quickscoping thing hasent worked for me.. plz help
Quote Originally Posted by Mattydids101 View Post
Hey ive been playing your mods for ages i got all of em but the trouble is every auto quickscoping thing hasent worked for me.. plz help
hmm...Try my new version of this mod called ProSnipe
I have but none of them are working does it work for everyones else or waht becuase i dont have a clue why it doesent work for me :S now i get loads of noob hardscoeprs in my lobby
Quote Originally Posted by Mattydids101 View Post
I have but none of them are working does it work for everyones else or waht becuase i dont have a clue why it doesent work for me :S now i get loads of noob hardscoeprs in my lobby
huh.... this is weird didnt happen to me or anyone here...
Hmmmm this is very strange do i have to change anything to the script or just download the file and run?
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us