[Help] Weapon Hacks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Weapon Hacks
I have a little problem with my weapon hack, I use the thing, type in some value like 15 and do a roll, and I get that weapon, but when I try killing someone, I can unload whole clips into them and nothing happens, I'm not sure if this is because of the new update or what, but I wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem. Also, it might be server sided, but if theres a way I would like to know how I can kill people, and if anyone has a updated weapon list I'd be thankful.
Try to use the search function next time you ask some questions liuke this


As stated in a lot of threads, Weapons dont do damage, The only weapon that does damage is a Shotgun,

I think personally that is becouse they got the guns handed out to them at the day of the battle, ( Where they played FFA with a Shotgun) So you couldnt buy it, it had to have damage in itself..

But, Simply, Weapons dont to damage
wtf im a moron, every forum im on i always forget to search first...
it's alright ^^ Just don't forget it next time ;O
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us