[Help] Weapon Hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Weapon Hack
Hello,
i've added a weapob hack to my hack.
It's a winchester 1300!
But if i try to hit it doesnt hit the enemy!
How i fix this??
Reward will be credit's to new hack!

Game:
Warrock
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Hello,
i've added a weapob hack to my hack.
It's a winchester 1300!
But if i try to hit it doesnt hit the enemy!
How i fix this??
Reward will be credit's to new hack!
What game? I think ya might be in the wrong section bud, unless it requires C coding.
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
What game? I think ya might be in the wrong section bud, unless it requires C coding.
Warrock is the game
Do the words 'server side' mean anything to you?
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Do the words 'server side' mean anything to you?
No,what's that??
Well some part of the code are server side for example the server sends to the client when you enter a game wat weapons your charecter has (Becouse of this it is for example impossible to change dinar) The Client Sees That your have that weapon somthing that would by default be set by the server If you shoot your client shoots it like a shotgun but the server knows you dont have that weapon and i think other people in the server wont see it and it will look like the weapon you were holding befor the shotgun

you may think now But i have seen weapon hacks befor wtf ! you lies ! Well warrock patched stuf like that a few times

Well there are some ways to make for example a dinar hack (NOT TESTED DONT ASK ME FOR SOURCE I CANT MAKE IT JUST A EXAMPLE!)

Well the servers knows that if you kill sombody you get dinar's so wat your could do is find what gets sended to the server when when you kill sombody and keep sendig it by pointing to a fuction (Well not sure if this is possible ) or With WPE Pro (google it and i think its blocked and kicks you off with hack detected)

But well i think stuf like this is possible in warrock by using a server side hack (look in sources they have most of the time 3 things Player hacks Server hacks Static hacks (also using the Player pointer) Ther are 2 pointers Player Pointer and Server Pointer Try using the hack again with the server pointer and look if it still doesnt work
Hmmm I just had a thought. Things that are server-sided. . . Somehow the client has to send information to the server and the server fetches the appropriate specification (Like your client sends to the server that lets say you have a certain gun, and then the client retrieves the specs on the gun, and how it works blah blah blah.) Couldn't you theoretically change what gets sent to the server before it does?

I don't really know what's server sided so I can't think of a good example. I suppose it would be akin to packet editing, except your editing stuff while it is still in your computer before it is sent. I completely lost track of my point though. Carry on.
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Hmmm I just had a thought. Things that are server-sided. . . Somehow the client has to send information to the server and the server fetches the appropriate specification (Like your client sends to the server that lets say you have a certain gun, and then the client retrieves the specs on the gun, and how it works blah blah blah.) Couldn't you theoretically change what gets sent to the server before it does?

I don't really know what's server sided so I can't think of a good example. I suppose it would be akin to packet editing, except your editing stuff while it is still in your computer before it is sent. I completely lost track of my point though. Carry on.
I think you're thinking of packet editing, or winsock hooking.



I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I think you're thinking of packet editing, or winsock hooking.



I think.
Well yeah that's basically what i'm talking about, except i think it would be a little less illegal to change the packets before they leave rather than while they are half way to nexon
waitwaitwait WHAT
you mod
with c++?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us