Creating Private Server

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
add me both of you...


Jaypatel800@hotmail.com


I can talk with you on monday about it.
why? we just trying, we aint gonna make MPGH GunZ server...just for fun
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
why? we just trying, we aint gonna make MPGH GunZ server...just for fun
I think he means he wants to help , I plan to get the server base up today
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I think he means he wants to help , I plan to get the server base up today
Sorry I wasnt on, laptop had to be wiped....RQ for a while
i was going to ask you a few questions....i know a professional private server maker......hes really good.

i can maybe make him help you.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
i was going to ask you a few questions....i know a professional private server maker......hes really good.

i can maybe make him help you.
wizkid ? nick? some1 that i prob know?
nope......its from a very old website i worked at as a admin like 2-3 years ago.....
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us