[HELP]D3D Menu

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]D3D Menu
Hi Guys,

I am trying to make a sort of Public Hack for MPGH.
Maybe you think: "There are much public hacks in the CF Hacks Section"
Yes i agree but none of them have a menu and stuff like that.

I am trying to create a menu and put much much Functions in the hack.
But i cant get the menu working

I have tried this link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...menu-base.html (but cant get it working for me YES I HAVE DirectX SDK)

If somebody could help me send me an PM.
I have teamviewer and msn.

Greetz
google d3d sprites

ps. start simple maybe on a single player game
i think u should start off with a hotkey hack first and then first read up on a bit about D3D Menu coding and then try and make a D3D menu and just to tell u the menu Has to Be D3D9 ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
and just to tell u the menu Has to Be D3D8 ;-)

umm.. WRONG !!

dont listen to that noob,if ur working with a d3d9 game you code the hack in d3d9, if its d3d8 you code the hack in d3d8 ..simple

CF is d3d9/
I dont know if you know but i created several Hotkey hacks for WarRock and CrossFire
I Created the Box Hack Generator an application who generates undetected Box Hack
but it is patched cause the PTC Function is removed
wdf man i did put D3D9 lol
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?