MPGH Comic 3

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by kvmn8
dont wory guys

PANTS DANCE
Freak. FREAK.

-About Publishing-

I know, I know.
I plan on having more members, etc, etc...
Fans will buy the stuff, I dunno. It's just a dream. ^^
It would be really cool, that's all, having your own Comic.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
Freak. FREAK.
jfhlksdhfkdsh AM NOT

rofl i wasnt aware dave was serious about the selling the comics thing ><
Quote Originally Posted by A7X Oblivian
i'm with endrit on this

while the comics may be good, only the more active mpgh members are going to get the jokes.

and people can get better comics for free
That is basically what I said in a more "pissed" way . And about "people can get better comics for free" that may be true (or not) but it wasn't exactly needed to be said right?
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
That is basically what I said in a more "pissed" way . And about "people can get better comics for free" that may be true (or not) but it wasn't exactly needed to be said right?
this is what i was referring too
Anyhow back on topic? So what does everyone think who HASN'T viewed it think?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
Anyhow back on topic? So what does everyone think who HASN'T viewed it think?
Sorry, I dont get it, viewed what?
/me puts on his floppy wizard hat and robes

"pwng time"
unless a statment is more than thought by others, it may be overlooked

if a comment is rellevent, it is always worth saying
i think it was a good comic
i belive a7x refers to the comic sir
But arunforce asked, who didn't see the comic yet... isn't he expecting people to see the comic as long as it is on this thread? :S
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
But arunforce asked, who didn't see the comic yet... isn't he expecting people to see the comic as long as it is on this thread? :S
i'm seriously hoping arun made a typo
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us