MPGH Comic 3

Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
shhh arun is crazy
wtf is comic viewer??
Or even better "where the fuck" is Comic Viewer?
Double post - sexy Llama! well, I also dont understand what is Comic Viewer...and where did you release it?
also whats the point of using this suposed comic viewer if the comics are in the threads
hey thats pretty cool
HEY HEY


that comic was the 2nd worst comic, first was best by far and second sucked balls

sorry?

CRITISISM!
Dave would you mind adding the Comic Viewer link to the header of MPGH where it says: "Radio | IRC | Java IRC Client" so that it is easy to find, once it's finished?
damn bullet is a forward thinker

i wish i had more of the brain items in my skull
I already tought of that, but I was afraid of getting mass banned at IRC
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
I already tought of that, but I was afraid of getting mass banned at IRC
wow, ur rather paranoid..., i can't find any reasoning for mass-banning in making said suggestion
Quote Originally Posted by A7X Oblivian
wow, ur rather paranoid..., i can't find any reasoning for mass-banning in making said suggestion

um BANNED
hmmm... not bad tho they shud be longer ... lol and yea otherwise better than second worse than first.
haha lemme b in next one :P
Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us