Computer Stats

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Computer Stats
Peoples of MPGH, post ur computer stats here
im just curious, so if u dont want to post it, its fine

Here's Mine:
ⓘ

Jabuuty, put urs here, i wanna see it.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

sux
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

sux
u got any better?
Im on school now, but i will post it when i 'll come home.

I have only 2 GB ram
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Im on school now, but i will post it when i 'll come home.

I have only 2 GB ram
. I got a 1.8GB ram. I'm on my psp atm.ummm... I got
AMD athleon 2800+
ATI radeon 9550
1.8GB ram and 1Ghz something .
8year old computer . I know , sux hardcore . Can somebody tell how mutch my computer costs?
I have Razer lycosa mirror backlit special edition gaming keyboard(120$) + razer diamondback 3G mouse50$ .
Getting mamba 180$ soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
. I got a 1.8GB ram. I'm on my psp atm.ummm... I got
AMD athleon 2800+
ATI radeon 9550
1.8GB ram and 1Ghz something .
any proof?
no proof, i assume ur lying
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
. I got a 1.8GB ram. I'm on my psp atm.ummm... I got
AMD athleon 2800+
ATI radeon 9550
1.8GB ram and 1Ghz something .
I have that graphic card too
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post


I have that graphic card too
am i the only one with shit graphics cards?
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

any proof?
no proof, i assume ur lying
why lie? im on my psp not computer
fuck you all. i got 1gb ram.
You sux ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
You sux ^^
ikr.

/short.
I'm gettin ati radeon HD 4350 soon hopfully for CoD black ops
watching Tori & Dean on TV . It pwns
GL to you ^^
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us