Computer Stats

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
GL to you ^^
tnx .
Does anyone have a runescape member code ? I need one
You call your video card shit?
Well talk about my NVidia GeForce2 MX 200
im on my laptop now, but ill post the shots later

my specs

i7950 @3.6ghz
gtx460
x58 ud3r
gskill phoenix pro 60gb ssd
wd caviab black 1tb
6gb RAM
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
. I got a 1.8GB ram. I'm on my psp atm.ummm... I got
AMD athleon 2800+
ATI radeon 9550
1.8GB ram and 1Ghz something .
8year old computer . I know , sux hardcore . Can somebody tell how mutch my computer costs?
I have Razer lycosa mirror backlit special edition gaming keyboard(120$) + razer diamondback 3G mouse50$ .
Getting mamba 180$ soon.
this kid cant even speak english. ofc hes lying
Processor: 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo
RAM: 4 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDEA GeForce 9400m 256 MB (Shared)
HDD: 320 GB Western Digital 5400 RPM
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (Snow Leopard)
Display: 15" 1440x900 (16:10) LED Backlit LCD Display
It's computer specifications, not stats.

Mine -

Intel Pentium IV 2.***** processor
ATI HD4830 512MB VRAM video card
3GB RAM
crappy 200GB HDD

Saving up for a new motherboard (so I can get a new processor, my current motherboard doesn't support any of these ultra super duper processors) & processor.
Mines isnt that great but I can still play CA on it .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
Mines isnt that great but I can still play CA on it .

I hope you know that computers also have video cards..
2 GB RAM

1 core shitty processor

512 mb video card


Windows rate: 3.9
mine tottaly sucks i can only run tetris on it
Nerds...
i dont knowanything about this things
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
Nerds...
i dont knowanything about this things
sucks to be you then
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us