Computer Stats

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
sucks to be you then

why that?
u dunno shit about computers
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
u dunno shit about computers
so...if its expensive then its a good one and buy it
i dont need to know more
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
so...if its expensive then its a good one and buy it
i dont need to know more
This is a horrible strategy.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Current PC --> Shuttle Europe: Overviewⓘ /

Old desktop: i7 980x, 24 gigs of 1600MHz / CL7 dominators, raid0 vertex 2 ssds (50GB each) for the system, raid 10 for the other disks, ud9, 4x gtx480 + some other crap I can't be bothered to list. Grand total was around 10k for that desktop, I also have 2 servers stashed in another room. 3 more laptops (ul80vt, ul30jt, msi x360) and 2 more shuttles and that's it.

Can't be bothered to take pics, so I'll just show you my gfx cards that I had to take a pic of yesterday (Navi wouldn't believe me ):
PicDropⓘ
ur computer is totally BEAST
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
i think im the one with the shitiest computer here.
oh look its this thread again

nothin great but it gets the job done
i have the beastiest computer so far
4gb ram
ATI Radeon 5700Hd
Intel core 2 Dup Proccessor (3.95GHz)


20" 1080p Monitor
Water cooled

i'll put up screenshots in-abit
Current PC --> Shuttle Europe: Overview /

Old desktop: i7 980x, 24 gigs of 1600MHz / CL7 dominators, raid0 vertex 2 ssds (50GB each) for the system, raid 10 for the other disks, ud9, 4x gtx480 + some other crap I can't be bothered to list. Grand total was around 10k for that desktop, I also have 2 servers stashed in another room. 3 more laptops (ul80vt, ul30jt, msi x360) and 2 more shuttles and that's it.

Can't be bothered to take pics, so I'll just show you my gfx cards that I had to take a pic of yesterday (Navi wouldn't believe me ):
http://www.picdrop.net/pictures/zq73v42odu.JPG
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
mine tottaly sucks i can only run tetris on it
Lol .
this what u want??

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us