[Release]Quick Release [v2]

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Wow yeah just realised that. Sorry, I'll rectify that this evening. What a weirdo error, although I think I know the cause.

EDIT: Fixed it, terribly sorry bout the fuckup. Will re-upload later on, going out right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Wow yeah just realised that. Sorry, I'll rectify that this evening. What a weirdo error, although I think I know the cause.

EDIT: Fixed it, terribly sorry bout the fuckup. Will re-upload later on, going out right now.
Yeah. I realized that after the file YOU uploaded came with a bunch of folders.
Test before upload :P

also, the screenshot thing is impossible to use =.=
Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
Yeah. I realized that after the file YOU uploaded came with a bunch of folders.
Test before upload :P

also, the screenshot thing is impossible to use =.=
Why is it impossible to use huh? I use it all the time rofl.
What are you smoking freedompeace? /

&now u need to do the upload o mpgh, make a new form, have it login if needed, then make a new thread in selected section, then upload the file ;]
Very Good Job ;D
Very nice, Jason
Thank you both, I am pretty awesome aren't I?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Touché my good man.
Good Job Jason.
May I Has Source [img]http:/cats.com/images/u/07/32catsdotcomclu5vrpst727hzii.jpg[/img] :3
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
May I Has Source [img]http:/cats.com/images/u/07/32catsdotcomclu5vrpst727hzii.jpg[/img] :3
No sir.
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
May I Has Source [img]http:/cats.com/images/u/07/32catsdotcomclu5vrpst727hzii.jpg[/img] :3
No, sorry.
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?