Why Islam ?

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
Why Islam ?
Im wondering why its called "Islam vs western world" you do know that israel is largely populated by muslims but what you dont know is that a majority of the people are also christians but the media will never tell u that. As they want you to think that evrytime something bad happens its the muslims fault. As they already portray them as bad people but if you actualy had a few muslim friends in your life(like me) you'll realise their like normal people. The ones on TV are a rare and foolish minority.


Just hoped i could spread some light on you people at home....
Quote Originally Posted by sirmuj28 View Post
Im wondering why its called "Islam vs western world" you do know that israel is largely populated by muslims but what you dont know is that a majority of the people are also christians but the media will never tell u that. As they want you to think that evrytime something bad happens its the muslims fault. As they already portray them as bad people but if you actualy had a few muslim friends in your life(like me) you'll realise their like normal people. The ones on TV are a rare and foolish minority.


Just hoped i could spread some light on you people at home....
You do realize this is a hacking forum, not everything here is going to be politically correct. Most of the people here are not like you. Yes, we do have our own opinions.
Yep...Most Christians hates us because they know that their prophet is God's son.But they must know our prophet is last prophet in the world. And our holy book is not changing. You can hate Muslim ppl but don't forget church was stealing in 15th century(i guess 15th century or 14th ?). I have got christian friends and they don't hate us. But your friend and your president kill Muslims every day. You don't scared of God, if u scared you couldn't kill.
Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
Yep...Most Christians hates us because they know that their prophet is God's son.But they must know our prophet is last prophet in the world. And our holy book is not changing. You can hate Muslim ppl but don't forget church was stealing in 15th century(i guess 15th century or 14th ?). I have got christian friends and they don't hate us. But your friend and your president kill Muslims every day. You don't scared of God, if u scared you couldn't kill.
Well, my god doesn't kill people, I'm not afraid of him, and I shouldn't be afraid of him. You automatically assume I'm American, that I kill Muslims every day, and that I'm Christian. That shows that you have no real argument, your only taking in and reflecting what your told.
You do realize what Bush and Co. are doing is a modern crusade? We aren't reflecting the thoughts of the media, we are just pointing out that it's mainly a religious war, more or less. I suppose a more appropriate title would be Middle East vs Western Nations, or Islam vs Christianity.
I think an appropriate title could be "Worldy Affairs" as stuff like this doesnt always involve religion but worldy issues do come up often.
Look friend i just told it to who killed ppl every day and who keep going to to not muslims at all ppl God creatures it and only can god take soomebody's life but you can't.
that isnt exactly true because ... its not christians in Israel its Zionists who arnt neccessarily jewish if you ask any proper fully beleiving Jew, though they do claim to be jews most rabbis reject them from being jewish......
Quote Originally Posted by sirmuj28 View Post
that isnt exactly true because ... its not christians in Israel its Zionists who arnt neccessarily jewish if you ask any proper fully beleiving Jew, though they do claim to be jews most rabbis reject them from being jewish......
You sir, fail at life. Israel isn't just the Zionist denomination of Judaism. They are also only rejected by ORTHODOX rabbis because their beliefs clash.
Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
Look friend i just told it to who killed ppl every day and who keep going to to not muslims at all ppl God creatures it and only can god take soomebody's life but you can't.
Yes I can, others do it every day.
ya those goddam jews
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
ya those goddam jews
ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...
Or i could not, because you can't take a joke and that's not my fault.
Jeremy I'm wondering do you like Muslims??Of course you hate us don't ya?
Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
Jeremy I'm wondering do you like Muslims??Of course you hate us don't ya?
No I don't. I'm not a prejudice person, but I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...
No ones gives a shit, you don't have to tell the whole forum when your offended.
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us