Why Islam ?
What the fuck is a phanatacist? Also don't tell me what to do, ESPECIALLY if you're new here and you don't know me.
I think he meant Fanatacist or however you spell that shit.
I dont think hes saying your not able to kill, he just saying if you strongly believed in your God you would not kill. Like that saying" Hes a god-fearing man." Not really fearing, but in a respecting way. (Sorry for bad explanation?)
Yay, another agreement.
Yes too me kill you if no you not english learn.
Can we stop incoming i.p's from these countries please...Wait..no I want to own them. Kay.
Yay, another agreement.
Yes too me kill you if no you not english learn.
Can we stop incoming i.p's from these countries please...Wait..no I want to own them. Kay.
I believe it's fantatic.
Damn. Just i thought that!
Israel <3!
i dracula, where u frm?
fuck all zionists ok ?
there is nothing wat is israel
it is all palestina.
there is nothing wat is israel
it is all palestina.
i am not being smart or anything btw i am muslim is this not spamm 

he has a bomb:O
........ let the thread R.I.P
This thread is closed for replies.
