ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 151–165 of 503 · Page 11 of 34
when i press insert, the menu doesnt come up...
Quote Originally Posted by tonydodo View Post
when i press insert, the menu doesnt come up...
I have that problem too I've used N-jector, D-jector, BlackDragon Injector, and PerX, none of them work. For N, D, and Black, the game crashes as it is loading and PerX the menu doesn't pop up with insert at all.

Helpz
Quote Originally Posted by Aliengamer- View Post
i dont hck but its a good one
hack or gtfo.

good job noob + thanked.
Don't know if anyone's getting this but after a game or so I always get "kicked" to the lobby without any vote kick or anything. The buttons on the top right of my screen (settings, etc) are greyed, so is change servers, channel, messenger, etc.
I have to ctrl alt delete to close it.
The hack isn't working for me on Win7 32-bit. It crashes as soon as I run the direct launcher for the following injectors:

NSY Injector
BlackDragonInjector
DJector
N-Jector
PerX

PerX injector used to work for me but that was only as far as actually logging in (hack menu did not pop up when I pressed insert). I've already installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, updated my DirectX, and used multiple thread downloads from the Help section. Either my computer hates Nexon, Nexon hates my computer, or hacks want to go >.<"

-No error codes
-No extreme lags
-No in-game D/Cs (because the 1 injector that "worked" didn't really let me use the hack lol)
Aww wtf I put MSVCP100D.dll in the combat arms folderand the sys32but when I start the injector then IT says it cant find it but Devinject works okay but error on injection
Quote Originally Posted by ectoplasmer3 View Post
Aww wtf I put MSVCP100D.dll in the combat arms folderand the sys32but when I start the injector then IT says it cant find it but Devinject works okay but error on injection
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...rms-fixes.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...pgh-fixit.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...lick-here.html

Refer to these threads for help. Putting the MSVCP100D.dll in the System32 folder SHOULD help, but it depends on your injector. I'd suggest using N-Jector, Djector, BlackDragonInjector, or PerX due to simplicity and less troubleshoot errors. Make sure your MSVCP100D.dll is current and the right size (mine is 991 KB). When you download dlls off the internet, there is a strong possibility that it is outdated (mine was last modified 3/18/2010) or is too small to be complete. Good luck!

*EDIT* Also, like many of the threads above, browsing the CA Hacks Help section can cut down on posting in Live Topics to get people to see your errors. There are a lot of "fix" tutorials that a lot of people spent time making Don't forget to thank the people who created the threads, not the ones to link to them @ectoplasmer3
Quote Originally Posted by sam66 View Post
why there is no crosshair?
auto ban perma patched



Quote Originally Posted by ectoplasmer3 View Post
Aww wtf I put MSVCP100D.dll in the combat arms folderand the sys32but when I start the injector then IT says it cant find it but Devinject works okay but error on injection
@ectoplasmer3
what the other guy said normally works..

but in this case you must install this

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ltimateweb.exe
why there is no crosshair?
cross hair isnt patched @AVGN if you want i can release a 20 diffrent colour crosshair hack
Quote Originally Posted by nucks View Post
cross hair isnt patched @AVGN if you want i can release a 20 diffrent colour crosshair hack
YUNOSEEMY
alright so the hacks were working for me fine yesterday and when I tried to do it today, the njector just disappeared... and so I downloaded it again and ran it but when I started combat arms it just d/c me automatically... I tried to mpress the injector but then it said it was corrupted.
Quote Originally Posted by xfafi View Post
alright so the hacks were working for me fine yesterday and when I tried to do it today, the njector just disappeared... and so I downloaded it again and ran it but when I started combat arms it just d/c me automatically... I tried to mpress the injector but then it said it was corrupted.
The hack never worked for me Try other injectors like PerX, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by xfafi View Post
alright so the hacks were working for me fine yesterday and when I tried to do it today, the njector just disappeared... and so I downloaded it again and ran it but when I started combat arms it just d/c me automatically... I tried to mpress the injector but then it said it was corrupted.

OK I JUST TESTED IT IT'S STILL WORKING FINE
Well, it was working perfectly until it suddenly disappeared from my computer. Now every time I download it I get an error either saying the connection was restarted OR the source file is corrupt. When i try to install the original download, it says windows has blocked this file, OR it cannot extrapolate the file, because it is corrupt. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I have never experienced this problem before....and the hack was working perfectly only hours ago. I am totally at a loss.
Posts 151–165 of 503 · Page 11 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us