my computer keeps saying this is a virus and even so i tried injecting with portal it didn't work. i also tried your "n" injector and it can't ind the appropriate place or something
DetectedNOOB H4X Basic
Why do people still play this anyways?
Threat has been detected by avast. Sorry but most antivirus sees this as a threat. Might want to warn some people that its not and that they need to turn of antivirus to dl and use.
idk whara to put tha dll what foldar
Put it in the game folder
very good
thanks.
thanks.
Whenever I zip the .rar to get dll, they both are deleted by my AVG... Is there any way to prevent that?
Can anyone give me a link to a guide showing me how to inject with portal?
Well the injector, all injectors get deleted by my antivirus so I turned it off.
draged the .dll file into the injector it then says waiting for combat arms, combat arms starts.
I click insert and nothing ever happens.. ?
draged the .dll file into the injector it then says waiting for combat arms, combat arms starts.
I click insert and nothing ever happens.. ?
I've posted my problem once, ill do it again.
When i download this hack, i try opening it.
I'm using 7-zip AND winrar.
They both have an archive error...
HELP ME
When i download this hack, i try opening it.
I'm using 7-zip AND winrar.
They both have an archive error...
HELP ME
This thread is closed for replies.

