nice men the hacks works perfect but its to laggy... anyway nice men rep
thank you good work
this hack works fine, but it causes major lagg to my pc ---> windows vista 32 bit
Love the hacks just shorta wish no recoil and no spread wernt auto on
Originally Posted by lighterfan2009
i cant ever download noob's hack at all... so i cant test unless someone wants to send it to me... it keeps telling me the source could not be read or some shit...
I am having the same exact problem..I would be extremely grateful if someone could send it to me. I normally would never ask, but i did use this hack for several hours the other day, and it worked beautifully. Then it decided to fight with my antivirus, and lost. Ever since, I can't even DL it, because of this exact error message. Please send me the file, if someone would be so kind. Thank you so very much. This is indeed a fantastic hack!
downloaded it and nothing in it....
Originally Posted by FroggeReborn
downloaded it and nothing in it....
make sure u have winrar
then extract the file somewhere