ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 436–450 of 503 · Page 30 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
downloaded it and nothing in it....
Disable your Anti-virus, it's detecting it as a false positive and deleting it.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


@AVGN

I fixed it for you jk
Don't be a douche to Subliminal.
Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
downloaded it and nothing in it....
lol jks? YOU TRIPPIN
cant even download it wth
Quote Originally Posted by cuppo5 View Post
cant even download it wth

mpgh just moved to a new bad ass server

but it takes forever to transfer 5 years worth of attachments

here ya go

http://www.media fire.com/?hlxjcj2pbvrzk1u
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



mpgh just moved to a new bad ass server

but it takes forever to transfer 5 years worth of attachments

here ya go

http://www.media fire.com/?hlxjcj2pbvrzk1u
@AVGN

Im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place..

I made a really sick base from scratch.. and I am not sure if I should make my new hack from THIS BASE (my old base works)...
Im also not sure if I should release MY base... any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


@AVGN

Im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place..

I made a really sick base from scratch.. and I am not sure if I should make my new hack from THIS BASE (my old base works)...
Im also not sure if I should release MY base... any ideas?

how bout let me test it first
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



how bout let me test it first
Sure but it only has d3d hax and i havent included my updated detour... so Ill give to u to test in test environment... kk?
Quote Originally Posted by killakid'sBakUpAcc View Post


......is what?



spam much?
@killakid'sBakUpAcc
Asking if a post is spam is also spam, ironically. >off-topic


Auto-on features lag like no tomorrow. I say bring back the toggle on/off features for recoil and spread
maybe ur computer sucks
works for me no lag Win7 32bit Djector
works for me 100% win 7 x64 portal injector. no lag no getting kicked etc, played 5+ games in a row without issues. couldnt use the N-jector so i just injected the dll with portal. 10/10 nice job ᴺᴼᴼᴮ
ok this and the other hack arent working, so im gunna use mpgh fixit and use the injector included withing the rar.

edit: got the menu to show up now cuz of mpgh fixit, but it crashes @ loading combat arms where the guy is running so ima try anotha .dll.
i cant get it to download but its the only thing i CANOT download?
ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ
Posts 436–450 of 503 · Page 30 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us