Works fine, but i dc after 1 game
DetectedNOOB H4X Basic
This hack shouldn't DC after a game.... I've played all day without turning them off once and never DCed. Post your OS and Injector. Also please make you run the Injector as an ADMIN. I know this seems Idiotic to say since most people know but some people don't realize to run it as such
Pryme I'm sorry to say but your wrong they work perfectly its the injectors you use that are detected most of the injectors out know have been and i recommend find the ones that don't I know of one but I too lazy to remember the URL link so Google Combat Arms M1CR0's INJECTOR. once you find it run it as an admin. Yes it will look a lot like PerX injector because it is.... Modded so that it will work so try that. Any other issues Contact NOOB or you can PM or VM me and i will gladly help try to resolve your issue due to I am not a creator of hacks but I have currently decided to help aid people in getting them to work if undetected hack.
OS? and Injector used? some "private" injectors are leeched or just failed to succeed and I do not mean yours did fail or leeched but i mean it may have a kink and only work on the makers computer
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...mbat-arms.html
this is the Injector i currently use and it has worked flawlessly for me.
My OS: Windows 7 64-bit
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...mbat-arms.html
this is the Injector i currently use and it has worked flawlessly for me.
My OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Hi there :P
what is that? o.O
Oh well... I dont have any lag when playing without hacks :P
Maybe will go legit fora few days :O
Maybe will go legit fora few days :O
got it to work, but theres no cross hair.
The crosshair only works with some guns that already have a crosshair shown. like a AR MG Pistol and such. The SRs do not get the xHair. It only really mods the color and the xHair reset to pinpoint accuracy instantly. If you would like get a Dry or Wet erase marker equip an AR then take the marker and DOT the center of the xHair so that you see the center of your screen -where all rounds will go for all guns- this way you can no scope but actually know where your aiming.
This thread is closed for replies.



