ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 316–330 of 503 · Page 22 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by kepuken View Post
@AVGN, I updated my PC and everything and it seems that most of the injectors can launch the game with no problem. However, the menus never pop up (the little pop-up that says hack injected doesn't show), and every time a successful game-launch happens while I'm trying to inject a hack, it doesn't work and a NexonGuard txt file pops up in BlackCipher.

Detected on my PC??

Everytime the hack is genuinely injected (the pop-up shows), game crashes and dmp and debug files pop up in CA folder.

Everytime hack is "injected" but really isn't, a nexonGuard txt file pops up in BlackCipher....

>.<" I'm just about ready to just play Minecraft

sumbody say minecraft?
my antivirus says its a virus with server concunsies -.-

any help?
Quote Originally Posted by GenScrewHead View Post
Anti-Virus off right?
Yes.


Quote Originally Posted by scarfacedst View Post
my antivirus says its a virus with server concunsies -.-

any help?
Add it to the exeption list.
@scarfacedst


Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
Use perx ? Works fine , just hella laggy . .
I have a shitty computer.
It doesn't lag for me.
Also using PerX.
@Sketchy, would reinstalling CA on my PC help with it's problem?

Whenever I inject the hack and the pop-up says Hack Injected (signifying that it indeed successfully injected), the game client almost instantaneously crashes and leaves a DMP file + Debug txt file in my folder

Whenever I inject the hack but the pop-up DOESN'T come up (meaning hack was injected but it didn't work[?]), a NexonGuard.txt file is in the BlackCipher folder.

Btw I sort of already started reinstalling

I reinstalled CA client (for like the 4th time) and tried using N-jector (crashed instantly). I deleted the DMP file and txt file in my folder but I also realized something: BlackCipher wasn't in my client folder o_o"
Quote Originally Posted by kepuken View Post
@Sketchy, would reinstalling CA on my PC help with it's problem?

Whenever I inject the hack and the pop-up says Hack Injected (signifying that it indeed successfully injected), the game client almost instantaneously crashes and leaves a DMP file + Debug txt file in my folder

Whenever I inject the hack but the pop-up DOESN'T come up (meaning hack was injected but it didn't work[?]), a NexonGuard.txt file is in the BlackCipher folder.

Btw I sort of already started reinstalling

I reinstalled CA client (for like the 4th time) and tried using N-jector (crashed instantly). I deleted the DMP file and txt file in my folder but I also realized something: BlackCipher wasn't in my client folder o_o"
I have an idea.
PM me Teamview Codes @kepuken


Quote Originally Posted by preston3050 View Post
@preston3050
PerX Injector Direct Download
Quote Originally Posted by preston3050 View Post
Thanks for the tight injector but it still has the same error
Reinstall CA then use this MPGH Fixit
Then follow these instructions:
1) Get Portal Injector
2) Rename Portal Injector to Firefox.exe
3) Run it as admin
4) Select the DLL to inject
5) Enter the process Engine.exe
6) Run Engine.exe, Combat Arms_Direct, or Combat Arms as Admin.
7) Exit Portal Injector after it Injects.
8) Turn off any hacks before starting the game.
9) Go in a game.
10) Turn on hacks, check if they work
11) Have Fun!
12) Turn off all hacks before starting a game.
13) Have Fun hacking Combat Arms!
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Reinstall CA then use this MPGH Fixit
Then follow these instructions:
1) Get Portal Injector
2) Rename Portal Injector to Firefox.exe
3) Run it as admin
4) Select the DLL to inject
5) Enter the process Engine.exe
6) Run Engine.exe, Combat Arms_Direct, or Combat Arms as Admin.
7) Exit Portal Injector after it Injects.
8) Turn off any hacks before starting the game.
9) Go in a game.
10) Turn on hacks, check if they work
11) Have Fun!
12) Turn off all hacks before starting a game.
13) Have Fun hacking Combat Arms!
You can turn on what ever you want whenever you want. No DC.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


You can turn on what ever you want whenever you want. No DC.
Yeah I know.
Yours is always good.
But I just C+P those notes from my references txt
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Reinstall CA then use this MPGH Fixit
Then follow these instructions:
1) Get Portal Injector
2) Rename Portal Injector to Firefox.exe
3) Run it as admin
4) Select the DLL to inject
5) Enter the process Engine.exe
6) Run Engine.exe, Combat Arms_Direct, or Combat Arms as Admin.
7) Exit Portal Injector after it Injects.
8) Turn off any hacks before starting the game.
9) Go in a game.
10) Turn on hacks, check if they work
11) Have Fun!
12) Turn off all hacks before starting a game.
13) Have Fun hacking Combat Arms!
I've done all of this before o_o"
@Sketchy, @AVGN:
I read the DMP file that was in my CA folder and it was listing a bunch of modules. I found NOOB's hack in the list along with other stuff including stuff about the Nexon game Guard. D=












NOTE: Assault Rifle.dll = NOOB H4X Basic
Quote Originally Posted by kepuken View Post
@AVGN, I updated my PC and everything and it seems that most of the injectors can launch the game with no problem. However, the menus never pop up (the little pop-up that says hack injected doesn't show), and every time a successful game-launch happens while I'm trying to inject a hack, it doesn't work and a NexonGuard txt file pops up in BlackCipher.

Detected on my PC??

Everytime the hack is genuinely injected (the pop-up shows), game crashes and dmp and debug files pop up in CA folder.

Everytime hack is "injected" but really isn't, a nexonGuard txt file pops up in BlackCipher....

>.<" I'm just about ready to just play Minecraft

soo updating helped alittle tho right?

thats better than it was huh?
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



soo updating helped alittle tho right?

thats better than it was huh?
Yeah XD although I'm still mad at my PC
Posts 316–330 of 503 · Page 22 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us