ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 286–300 of 503 · Page 20 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by jose251 View Post
it says i do not have enough permission to put tue hack on the injector ):
Run as administrator or go on the admin account.


Quote Originally Posted by titterg View Post
where do i put the noob hax basic,dll?
Anywhere, just make sure your injector has it's correct location.
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


pshhh, telekill is for newbs.
lol aimbot + Superbullet + unlimited Weapon range then o.O
Just so you all know, I'v been having on this hack for over 12 hours lol maybe more haven't really counted but anyway, i was going to say it is an amezing hack as it dont dc u or the menu does not have any problems so i give you a 8/10 , and for you guys that do not know how to run the injector either drop the .dll on the cmd file(or injector) or use faith injector which works 100% dont no bout any other becuz i havent tested .
Hack is patched.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Hack is patched.
lol fail at using hacks then? Btw i found out all bolt actions with Silencers have perfect acc...
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


lol fail at using hacks then? Btw i found out all bolt actions with Silencers have perfect acc...
I fail?
Seriously, I fail?
Well then fuck you.
I'm smarter than you.
I crashed at log in screen.
I may be using a different injector than you.
And all snipers hae 100% accuracy because of no recoil + no spread.
can anyone help me i had insert the hack successfully but i cannot see the wordings like speed,jump,super bullet....

the wordings are like distorted i am using the hack now by asking my friends what is the first wording for and so for....so that i can turn on or off while knowing what its functions is.

Hence i hope anyone can help me fix this cos my friends are all working fine

i am using xp sp2 32-bit

thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Crazeful View Post
can anyone help me i had insert the hack successfully but i cannot see the wordings like speed,jump,super bullet....

the wordings are like distorted i am using the hack now by asking my friends what is the first wording for and so for....so that i can turn on or off while knowing what its functions is.

Hence i hope anyone can help me fix this cos my friends are all working fine

i am using xp sp2 32-bit

thanks in advance
You click it.
Then click the hack you want on.
Then right to turn off.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Hack is patched.
Its not patched....
heyy i inject it fine but when im in game and press insert nothing comes up no menu or nothing
Hey amateur hackers, this hack works for me, and AVG and other anti viruses pick up ALL hacks as viruses, I use portal injector works just fine
I love ur hacks noob
Quote Originally Posted by Taggers View Post
I love ur hacks noob
fix.
your fucking.
annoying ass.
font color.
ruin CA more lol :P
Posts 286–300 of 503 · Page 20 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us