ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 61–75 of 503 · Page 5 of 34
I am failing so hard.
gj noob
my fave hacks...
nice release i dont hack but this would be a good one to use reps and keep it up
Can anyone help me? I used PerX Injector (MPressed as well) and tried to inject the .dll file but after it passes HSheild and goes to CA it crashes. Same goes if I use N-Jector(click and drag method). I've tried to run via website and direct but no luck :/ And yes, I have renamed the injectors and the hacks.
been working great for several hours. but i extied and took a break and played again i dced after login
Quote Originally Posted by daneli22 View Post
been working great for several hours. but i extied and took a break and played again i dced after login
So it might not just be me then
Same for me i even reinstalled the game still no luck and i tried renamming my packed injector to something else and the hack too still no luck PLEASE HELP!
NOTE: I FOUND OUT WHY! If you're running xfire just disable ingame or don't run it. Simple ^^
Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
NOTE: I FOUND OUT WHY! If you're running xfire just disable ingame or don't run it. Simple ^^
OH my god i love YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
No recoil doesn't work with MAC-10.
Strange...
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
No recoil doesn't work with MAC-10.
Strange...
Your gun will still move but the shots will be perfect and if you zoom in, the reticle won't move.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
No recoil doesn't work with MAC-10.
Strange...
lol sometimes you get sideways recoil if you put a silencer on o.O
Quote Originally Posted by asdflol View Post
lol sometimes you get sideways recoil if you put a silencer on o.O
I knew it!
This is as great as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a doghouse being eaten by a dog in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Good job Amigo
Posts 61–75 of 503 · Page 5 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us