thanks so much!
HackShield Bypass 2.0
You rock, it works, thanks
lol dang those hacking this must be easy for u guys 

i dont get why everones so happy??!?!?!?!?!?!?! i have the bypass that works but no haks to use it with. SOMEBODY PLZZ TELLL WHERE THE HAKS R THAT WORK WITH THIS BYYPASSS!!!!!!!!!!!
thx man it workx
hey it doesnt work i get connection error so i was ganq try 2 delete/uninstall the bypass and CA but i cant delete the injector any1 know y??
Thank Harold. 

harold, when I saw your new bypass post, it made me want to sing the song......"Have I told you lately that I loved you?" 
.... another nice job man =)

.... another nice job man =)nice dude thx for the new bypasser
Good Job On Bypass
this bypass works like a charm, but too bad theres no hacks that work 

This thread is closed for replies.

