DetectedSome Bots :D

Posts 106–120 of 209 · Page 8 of 14
my cursor doesnt show up for teh start and restart SS...but these are my resolutions and none of them are in the list
edit: yes i know craapy graphic card T_T
Quote Originally Posted by jerrymathew View Post
my cursor doesnt show up for teh start and restart SS...but these are my resolutions and none of them are in the list
edit: yes i know craapy graphic card T_T
u have some unique... resolutions...
p.s its crimson here, main account just got banned due to flame (?) w.e
umm
get a macro recorder, and record u hitting the start button to get X and Y coordinate.
im on my LCD setting now the highest one, i got the start to work now it doesnt hit replay...im gonna mess with it and ask if i have any probs tommorrow..2 am here

hope u get ur main account back

edit: quick question which one of these waits to click the replay button?
boatstart=31000
intermediate=8000
last=15000
boatreturn=120000
battleend=150000
runwait=0
Quote Originally Posted by jerrymathew View Post
im on my LCD setting now the highest one, i got the start to work now it doesnt hit replay...im gonna mess with it and ask if i have any probs tommorrow..2 am here

hope u get ur main account back
i'll get it back in 2 days. but in the mean time u get macro reader to hit the replay and get the X and Y value to replace what is there.
Can you help me? I've been trying to figure out whats wrong for the past 2 days literally because i was scared of asking the question :3

So I put your resolution 1280x800 full screen and it still won't click the start button. What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by howeryu View Post
u have some unique... resolutions...
p.s its crimson here, main account just got banned due to flame (?) w.e
umm
get a macro recorder, and record u hitting the start button to get X and Y coordinate.
his resolution is fine...that would be a standard square monitor, not like what most people have now which is widescreen.

i also would recommend the macro recorder method since the bot here probably was made for widescreen resolutions and not old school 17in square monitors
Quote Originally Posted by panache View Post
Can you help me? I've been trying to figure out whats wrong for the past 2 days literally because i was scared of asking the question :3

So I put your resolution 1280x800 full screen and it still won't click the start button. What am I doing wrong?
read the post before, dl macro recorder, get X and Y coordinate. change it. then profit.
Quote Originally Posted by kickmenow View Post
his resolution is fine...that would be a standard square monitor, not like what most people have now which is widescreen.

i also would recommend the macro recorder method since the bot here probably was made for widescreen resolutions and not old school 17in square monitors
Auto-resolution mean all res BUT for some reasons when i try to get X and Y coordinates on certain resolutions it fail.

I think that it's a problem with non-integer numbers.

This is the solution i guess (not tried yet)

Find the Function: (line 135 or near it)
Code:
;~ Set variables to use with the bot selected
Func SetVariables()
...
...
EndFunc
then replace it with this:
Code:
;~ Set variables to use with the bot selected
Func SetVariables()
$useusersets = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "useusersettings", "false" )
$Bot = GUICtrlRead ( 11 )
if $useusersets = "false" then
$ReplayXpos = "270"
$ReplayYpos = "705"
$StartXpos = "115"
$StartYPos = Int(@desktopHeight - 120)
Select		
	case $Bot = "Buried Sorrow"
		$MoveXPos = Int(@desktopWidth * 680 / 1280)
		$MoveYPos = Int(@desktopHeight / 2)
	case $Bot = "Contact"
		$MoveXPos = Int(@desktopWidth * 680 / 1280)
		$MoveYPos = Int(@desktopHeight / 2)
	case $Bot = "Regrets...Too Late"
		$MoveXPos = Int(@desktopWidth * 680 / 1280)
		$MoveYPos = Int(@desktopHeight / 2)
	case $Bot = "Taking Initiative"
		$MoveXPos = Int(@desktopWidth * 580 / 1280)
		$MoveYPos = Int(@desktopHeight / 2)
	Case $Bot = "Trampled Plains"
		$MoveXPos = Int(@desktopWidth * 680 / 1280)
		$MoveYPos = Int(@desktopHeight / 2)
EndSelect
	
Else
$ReplayXpos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "ReplayXpos", "270" )
$ReplayYpos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "ReplayYpos", "705" )
$StartXpos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "StartXpos", "115" )
$StartYPos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "StartYpos", Int(@desktopHeight - 120) )
if $Bot = "Taking Initiative" Then
	$MoveXPos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "IngkaraMoveXPos", Int(@desktopWidth * 580 / 1280) )
Else
	$MoveXPos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "MovetXpos", Int(@desktopWidth * 680 / 1280) )
EndIf
$MoveYPos = IniRead($IniFile, "resolution", "MoveYpos", Int(@desktopHeight / 2) )

EndIf	
	
EndFunc
Anyways any BOT / FUNCTIONS that you like have and isn't implemented?

EDIT:
Quote Originally Posted by jerrymathew View Post
im on my LCD setting now the highest one, i got the start to work now it doesnt hit replay...im gonna mess with it and ask if i have any probs tommorrow..2 am here

hope u get ur main account back

edit: quick question which one of these waits to click the replay button?
boatstart=31000
intermediate=8000
last=15000
boatreturn=120000
battleend=150000
runwait=0
battleend, it wait from the spear spam to the replay button
I'm having the same issue and I'm not too smart about this stuff myself. This is literally my second download off of this website, so any help in layman's terms would be very helpful.

EDIT: Got it to start. Had to "customly" make it fullscreen 1680 x 1050 cause it wouldn't work with normal fullscreen for some reason. Now the problem is that I just run straight forward and huck spears into the wall while I get pummeled D=
Quote Originally Posted by Denmann View Post
I'm having the same issue and I'm not too smart about this stuff myself. This is literally my second download off of this website, so any help in layman's terms would be very helpful.

EDIT: Got it to start. Had to "customly" make it fullscreen 1680 x 1050 cause it wouldn't work with normal fullscreen for some reason. Now the problem is that I just run straight forward and huck spears into the wall while I get pummeled D=
Did you set the stage skip bind on "y"?

Also something more reliable for spears is the paladin tentacle skill. I binded that on my "F" key.
My bot keeps on aiming for the red barrier but it doesn't necessarily matter because with OHK on the boss will usually KO its self.
Lol, well my bot throws about 20 spears before stopping lol
Quote Originally Posted by spazzticx View Post
Lol, well my bot throws about 20 spears before stopping lol
u can easily limit that by the spear command. just put a 7 after the command to make it spawn 7 spears. i assume u have it at 999
I have a massive amount of scrolls from Trampled Plains and I have no idea how much it's worth. Still haven't found a Valor tho after 282 runs.
Quote Originally Posted by xpkz View Post
I have a massive amount of scrolls from Trampled Plains and I have no idea how much it's worth. Still haven't found a Valor tho after 282 runs.
xpkz i feel your pain im in the same boat, like so many runs not one yet lol
Posts 106–120 of 209 · Page 8 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?