[HELP] STEAM ERROR

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] STEAM ERROR
Hey guys, I've just re-installed steam couple days ago, and i got a stupid error... It says '' Steam is having trouble connecting to the Steam servers.''
And now im like wtf, i re-installed in seferal times But idon't know what i can do further, tried some options.

Screenshot - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...eamerrore.png/
And now, i re-installed it again and it gave another word, Not sure if it has to do with the Error above ^^
Screenshot installer - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...amerror2e.png/
Did you already try the troubleshooting tips?
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
Did you already try the troubleshooting tips?
Yeha, i googled lots of times.. Im wondering, steam can't be down.. As long as i got the error already.. These troubleshooting fails..

I've updated it , another screenie.
Just searched Steam forums a bit. Try to delete the "ClientRegistry.blob " file in your Steam directory. If it still doesn't work, delete the "AppUpdateStats.blob" file as well. Then restart your computer and open Steam as Administrator.

I'm not sure if it will work, but it's worth a shot.
I Think You Didn't Uninstall Steam Well
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Just searched Steam forums a bit. Try to delete the "ClientRegistry.blob " file in your Steam directory. If it still doesn't work, delete the "AppUpdateStats.blob" file as well. Then restart your computer and open Steam as Administrator.

I'm not sure if it will work, but it's worth a shot.
Lol Thats the funniest part, i don't have the AppUpdateStats.Blob see urself
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Never had it tho.. I've read that somewhere -.-'' And i went up for a look ,But nahw D:< Fawkers ..

Ughh, its killing me. Fking valve,
Just had it, now it doesnt work agn.. now it does..
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMind View Post
Just had it, now it doesnt work agn.. now it does..
Umm. Blocked by your firewall?
Well im pretty sure, its another problem now.. Since i lostmy account, i tried to login onit. Wrong ID or PW i guess. And it showed up that error, when iwent on other acc of steam it went loggin right away..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us