TalkingOutdatedBF2 hack undetected

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
BF2 hack undetected
This is mah first post maaaan
Ok I've been reading around the forums and everybody seems to think there aren't any BF2 hacks that are undetected. Well I do actually have a hack (not my own creation) that works/undetected Sorry for no screenshots but my computer hates me :'( Enjoy!
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...67b-1314995470
http://r.virscan.org/f093e6e4238b1d32ad6e8d5bd33a64e0

DLL only scans:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...438-1314997464

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fd04849cea0891
BF2 Hack.zipattachment deleted · 820 downloads before removal
DLL ONLY.zipattachment deleted · 370 downloads before removal
This file will not be approved until the following info on the thread is followed:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/141-battle...-properly.html

Two Virus Scans are needed and if possible a screenshot.

Once you edit your thread to include these items I will check over the file and if it looks safe for our users I'll approve it then. Make sure to reply to this thread when you have done so.

Regards,
Fogest
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
This file will not be approved until the following info on the thread is followed:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/141-battle...-properly.html

Two Virus Scans are needed and if possible a screenshot.

Once you edit your thread to include these items I will check over the file and if it looks safe for our users I'll approve it then. Make sure to reply to this thread when you have done so.

Regards,
Fogest
you can get the virusscans here:
www.virustotal.com
www.virscan.org
I have edited the thread, I hope it is ok. Sorry for any inconvenience and my computer would not allow me to post screenshot
Okay I approved the hack and since the .exe was flagged by 9/44 virus softwares I included a .dll version as well in case you don't feel comfortable running the exe injector included.

I could not decompile the exe to take a look at it as my decompiler may not support the laungage it was coded in.

I test ran it and it seemed to be fine. But as always use at your own risk.


Quote Originally Posted by iggysmith View Post
I have edited the thread, I hope it is ok. Sorry for any inconvenience and my computer would not allow me to post screenshot
Your just hit the PrtSc button on your keyboard. Paste into paint. Save that and upload it to some image hoster.
I know how to screen but it appears all black when I paste. Sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by iggysmith View Post
I know how to screen but it appears all black when I paste. Sorry.
Try a video then?
Doing it now ^^
Quote Originally Posted by iggysmith View Post
Doing it now ^^
Okay cool. Just edit it into the first post.
Ok this is really weird I've been moving all the settings around but no matter what i do whatever i record just comes up as blackness. Sorry 'bout this
Quote Originally Posted by vladikav69 View Post
finnaly a hack for battle field tank you
If you wouldn't mind posting a screenshot that would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by iggysmith View Post
Ok this is really weird I've been moving all the settings around but no matter what i do whatever i record just comes up as blackness. Sorry 'bout this
Well that's odd.
finnaly a hack for battle field tank you
awsome thanks mate i might have to reinstall the game now. what does this hack actually do?
just went to try it. i put the.dll and the hack in my BF2 directory, started the hack then BF2 tried the insert key for a few secconds on the login screen, that didnt work so i alt + tabed and pressed inject.....no joy have i done it wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by fained View Post
just went to try it. i put the.dll and the hack in my BF2 directory, started the hack then BF2 tried the insert key for a few secconds on the login screen, that didnt work so i alt + tabed and pressed inject.....no joy have i done it wrong?
Try using one of the injectors in this pack:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/169-battle...-injector.html
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us