TalkingOutdatedBF2 hack undetected

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
ah this is for v1.0 my bad....there's a heap of hacks for v1 but all the good servers are on 1.4
Quote Originally Posted by fained View Post
ah this is for v1.0 my bad....there's a heap of hacks for v1 but all the good servers are on 1.4
Meh that sucks. Keep your eyes on this section maybe one will be posted?
wait this is not for bf2 v1.5?


and are there alot of people playing on v 1 or 1.41 and why would people use old patches
Who knows. Didn't make it.
who knows?? i think someone does, like the person who posted it
Quote Originally Posted by ag3nt.sith View Post
who knows?? i think someone does, like the person who posted it
I don't think he made it though. Just posted it.
Yeah sorry I didn't make it, I just bought BF2, and found this hack, since nobody had decent hack i just posted.
Ok thanks, but could you tell me what version of bf2 its for - im assuming its for 1.o with no patches installed. Do you know if that is correct?
I am sorry to say I have no idea, I am updating my game to v1.41 at the moment and then onto v1.50. I will see if it works with the patch and inform you.
confirmed its for v1.0 of bf2 no patches.

could be detected ... that I dont know
Um, i found some viruses? (from the links you posted) just to make sure..is it stille safe. cause there is quite a few trojans.. :/
Quote Originally Posted by babic69 View Post
Um, i found some viruses? (from the links you posted) just to make sure..is it stille safe. cause there is quite a few trojans.. :/
Yes it's safe a lot of hacks are false positives.
What are the hotkeys? I injected it with PerxInjector, a box popped up saying that its for Bf2 v1.0 so i knew that it injected properly, i go into a game and pressed all the num keys and nothing happened.
Quote Originally Posted by swarnob93 View Post
What are the hotkeys? I injected it with PerxInjector, a box popped up saying that its for Bf2 v1.0 so i knew that it injected properly, i go into a game and pressed all the num keys and nothing happened.
Try using Winject instead and make sure to run as admin. Also of course make sure your num lock is on.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



Try using Winject instead and make sure to run as admin. Also of course make sure your num lock is on.
Alright ill try it out with winject, btw i found skype.dll and minime.dll inside the folder. How do i go about using this with 3 .dll? Also should i start bf2 then use the injector?
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us