Banner Request!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Banner Request!
I want the background to be nothing, transparent, just TEXT.

Main Text/Name - SignificancyClan
No Sub text
Size - Font size should be 72
Style - I want the font and design similar to this image http://hitskin.com/themes/16/81/22/i_logo.pngⓘ
Colour - I want Significancy same color as the word Durable in the image and Clan same color as word Shock in img
Other Information - This image is going to be a banner for a website and i want the image your going to make , match exactly this image http://hitskin.com/themes/16/81/22/i_logo.pngⓘ same font and design of font and w/e , most likely similar to it. Thanks! User will recieve 5$ on paypal if i find his image to be just what i want!

Post below please
lol well i tried , oh and anyone else who tries the font is Earth (wouldnt take payment for these anyway lol)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us