PatchedCrossfire EU Simple Hack

Posts 136–150 of 197 · Page 10 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by killerbbc View Post
Please eliminate No weapon weight and activate mouse button 2 for awp and then post the new hack... Do this if you can
so u basically wanna be slow and use something..probably awm not awp with zoom in ?
The hack is done the way its done with its features..
up to u 2 use it or not :S
In V2 i don't add nozoom.
I have depatched this hack its quietly this goes with every hack in the next days i will post a tutorial

speedhack do not depatched
Quote Originally Posted by niktob View Post
I have depatched this hack its quietly this goes with every hack in the next days i will post a tutorial

speedhack do not depatched
What are u trying to say? u want tut how to extract n copy-paste sxs.dll into cf folder?
n then run patcher as admin/without if not win7?
thats simple?
good work ,
But for V2 you can ad no reload for sniper ?
THX a lot
Thx dude ur awesome
haha ..
my next hack is better,
I meant the was patched by me everytimes hack tool has been detacted i have this hack a little bit switched now it works

sry for bad englisch iam german
who can confirm this?
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
who can confirm this?
I can confirm that he's a loose canon..
He stated the hack was patched a week ago..
I'm playing right now n all seems good!
Posts 136–150 of 197 · Page 10 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us