PatchedCrossfire EU Simple Hack

Posts 61–75 of 197 · Page 5 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
try to inject with a injector!
Still doesn't work with Injector
the game is fucked up....
i have donwload the requitments - I need the language in my download requitments sry vor my bad english and im from germany sry.
Quote Originally Posted by drink230 View Post
i have donwload the requitments - I need the language in my download requitments sry vor my bad english and im from germany sry.
i'm from holland and i can speak englisch to..
(a bit) xd
Hoimichielikgajehacknudownloadenalshetmagmaghetokd ankjewelookvoorhetaccountwantregistrerendeedhetnie tbijcrossfireeuheethanksensuccesmetdehackhegroetje svanard.
Quote Originally Posted by MeneerArd View Post
Hoimichielikgajehacknudownloadenalshetmagmaghetokd ankjewelookvoorhetaccountwantregistrerendeedhetnie tbijcrossfireeuheethanksensuccesmetdehackhegroetje svanard.
volgende keer graag engels!
next reply englisch plz.
Good hack , workin'.
The hack works but there is an error everytime
I don't know why but on my PC this HACKS don't work!
I put sxs.dll in C:\SG Interactive\Crossfire Europe but the pop-up don't come..so... I have windows vista 32x
Some idea how can i fix this problem?
i have windows 7 x32 bit and don't workin'
its only dll how to inject??? help pls
read the thread.
if u make a next hack. dont put it auto on. let us put things on bcuz i dont wanna be noticed..
Posts 61–75 of 197 · Page 5 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us