What does this actually do?
PatchedPixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]
u used it ?? what is the setting ??
he got banned 

good luck with hack
Nice Triggerbot next make a Pixel Bot! 

You want a video teaching how to use the programs?
yeah I need video
Tomorrow I post
I've done everything from changing the colours to the length, and it just don't work unless it is on the desktop.
nice work man keep it up
---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------
awww hero no more avatar ?
---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------
awww hero no more avatar ?
This is for what?
I "had" a memory trigger bot but for a reason, when you aim it shoots late. I don't know if all memory trigger bots will do this what kind you using?
YOU GUYS are so dumb....cant you read the initial setups and what it does?
instead you aski silly ??
instead you aski silly ??
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & CheatsPixel / Color Trigger - You might like it tho...
59 CrossFire Discussionspixel trigger bot settingsCF 2 Sudden Attack GeneralPixel / Color Aimbot | Triggerbot
13 Visual Basic Programming[Help]Detect a certain pixels color[Solved] 10 Flaming & RageFucken Trigger Bot!
4

