LightbulbPatchedPixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]

Posts 181–195 of 264 · Page 13 of 18
Experiencing problems with low fps from 5-7 fps..........
Quote Originally Posted by ninjastormns View Post
Lots of people don't understand how to use this so here's what I understood so far,

I believe the best games to use this in would be mutation and hero modes,

1- open the Color GetPoint
2- go in-game and aim at a mutant then press F5
3- open the Pixel Trigger
4- modify the R,G,B minimum (at your left) and maximum (at your right) values to be containing-in-range the values you got in the Color Log of the Color GetPoint, lets say I got "0,128,0", I would make the minimums "0,126,0" and the maximum "1,130,1" in order "R,G,B".
5- to make a beep if the color in range was in your crosshair choose "beep on detection" checkbox and to make it fire on detection choose the "fire on detection" checkbox.
6- I didn't really get what the length textbox is for, but It might be the range to fire at (how far your target is).
7- press Start, join a mutation mode or a hero mode and enjoy!


I hope this helped.
that didnt work for me it beep but it keep shooting even when there is no one
Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post
i dont understund any word and i think its detected ?
It's not detected. This will be undetected for a long time I bet.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

It's not detected. This will be undetected for a long time I bet.
Undetected until the next major patch when the game changes I bet... or if its an independant trigger bot that works in all games (i dunno havent tried it) it won't ever in its life be patched =P
thanx for this hack but i cant use it i dont under standing u

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

please any one can speak arabic and can use this hack please please call me
Quote Originally Posted by Almajhool View Post
thanx for this hack but i cant use it i dont under standing u

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

please any one can speak arabic and can use this hack please please call me
Just use a translator.
It's Really Great but it mix up colours like blue > it get blue dark blue and black !

and it didn't shot
i still dont get the code stuff D:
hi to you mr. BACKD00R
all of us want hack if u can we need





Who will like to try to make hack like this.
•NoGranadeDamage
•NoFallDamage
•NoknockBack
•FastReload
•NoRecoil & Spread
•NoChange
•NoWeight
•FastKnife x4
•WallHack
•WeaponHack
•SeeGhost
•CrouchSpeed
•FastPlant x2 faster than normal
•FastDefuse x2 faster than normal
Quote Originally Posted by mhmod1 View Post
hi to you mr. BACKD00R



Who will like to try to make hack like this.
•NoGranadeDamage
•NoFallDamage
•NoknockBack
•FastReload
•NoRecoil & Spread
•NoChange
•NoWeight
•FastKnife x4
•WallHack
•WeaponHack
•SeeGhost
•CrouchSpeed
•FastPlant x2 faster than normal
•FastDefuse x2 faster than normal
all of us want hack if u can we need.
lol I fell yah bruh its been so long xD no hacks for us yet T__T HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH SOBSOBSOB
Now that is some Epic piece of work.

Good Job
Posts 181–195 of 264 · Page 13 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us