LightbulbPatchedPixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]

Posts 166–180 of 264 · Page 12 of 18
can some one just post a vid on how to make this thing work?
this is only a "lag bot" you just can't scan all pixel's that fast it's make only lag

i stopped my pixel project after the first test's when i see what lag can make this kind of program
it works but it shoots only on teammates not enemies
How the hell do u even make it work?
nice hack bro looks great!
Its fucking gay.
Not tutorial.
and lags like fuck.
I never knew that a trigger-bot was possible o_o"
@Jorndel

Im sorry to tell you that but like 1 year ago some1 posted that for MM...It never worked :/ Post vid or it's just useless FOR EVERYBODY (IGUESS) .
Lots of people don't understand how to use this so here's what I understood so far,

I believe the best games to use this in would be mutation and hero modes,

1- open the Color GetPoint
2- go in-game and aim at a mutant then press F5
3- open the Pixel Trigger
4- modify the R,G,B minimum (at your left) and maximum (at your right) values to be containing-in-range the values you got in the Color Log of the Color GetPoint, lets say I got "0,128,0", I would make the minimums "0,126,0" and the maximum "1,130,1" in order "R,G,B".
5- to make a beep if the color in range was in your crosshair choose "beep on detection" checkbox and to make it fire on detection choose the "fire on detection" checkbox.
6- I didn't really get what the length textbox is for, but It might be the range to fire at (how far your target is).
7- press Start, join a mutation mode or a hero mode and enjoy!


I hope this helped.
Man, I wish a coder will give us a fucking hack! CFNA section is dying so bad here
Wat's the use of tis???
Plzz some1 tel me...
I don Know...
Posts 166–180 of 264 · Page 12 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us