LightbulbPatchedPixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]

Posts 196–210 of 264 · Page 14 of 18
Instead of color wouldn't it be better for you to use textures?
plz make right click fitur on Extra menu, this is for snipe mode. so right click to scope first, then Fire on detection.

Sorry for my bad english
Really helpful

Thanks for the contribution.
This is so hard to use! How do we know the right colors?
OMG I didn't understend one word :O
I made one of these about 2 years ago. Didn't want to give it out cause it had some odd bugs I couldn't seem fix.
My Trigger Bot was pretty simple and quick to make. Don't know about this one though.
this is so hard to Use..
so ar you supposed to run this program in the background then launch crossfire? please PM me about it
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I haven't really tried CF tho, but anything that can make the color of your enemy easier to "detect".
3rd Person character textures .. I could make them a .. pink Head or something like that xD
Good job call me back
LOOK MAN MAKE A VIDEO FOR US WE CANT UNDERSTAND ANY THING PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO IT WILL HELP US
It apparently just got me banned on cf.... its detected wtf? btw if u use chams make green all the way up and if not make red 47 green 50 and blue 47. and fire on detection there you go.
Posts 196–210 of 264 · Page 14 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us