m16a3 Texture Mod Pack
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST MOD WHICH I HAVE RELEASED SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND
Also due to the amount of textures included I simply uploaded the template image, not an in-game image as that would simply take way too long. I hope it's ok if I do that.
Hello fellow hackers, modders, glitchers etc.
This is a mod pack that I am releasing which contains 27 different textures for the m16a3 (28 if you count the original one which I included
I hope you enjoy and if you have any requests or helpful tips then please tell me as it will help me in the future. I am also going to release textures for more guns I just want to see people's opinion about this one.
ENJOY!!!
Also due to the amount of textures included I simply uploaded the template image, not an in-game image as that would simply take way too long. I hope it's ok if I do that.
Hello fellow hackers, modders, glitchers etc.
This is a mod pack that I am releasing which contains 27 different textures for the m16a3 (28 if you count the original one which I included
I hope you enjoy and if you have any requests or helpful tips then please tell me as it will help me in the future. I am also going to release textures for more guns I just want to see people's opinion about this one.
ENJOY!!!
Gold:

Lava1:

Lava2:

Lava3:

Lava4:

Lava5:

MicroscopicThreads1:

MicroscopicThreads2:

MicroscopicThreads3:

MicroscopicThreads4:

MicroscopicThreads5:

MicroscopicThreads6:

The original one (just in case you want it back):

Blue:

Green:

Magenta:

Red:

Teal:

Yellow:

Plasma1:

Plasma2:

Plasma3:

Plasma4:

Plasma5:

Black (Wasn't sure with this one):

White (Also wasn't sure with this one either):

Wood1:

Wood2:

VIRUS SCAN
The virus scan is in parts due to the file's large size.
Gold:https://www.virustotal.com/file/351d...is/1343766680/
Lava:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/03b4...is/1343766877/
Microscopic Threads: https://www.virustotal.com/file/ace7...is/1343766955/
Original:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7613...is/1343766904/
Plain (The regular colors):
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4b96...is/1343767170/
Plasma:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0bae...is/1343767318/
Black And White:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2061...is/1343767390/
Wood:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/837e...is/1343767472/
ALL THE DESIGNS IN THIS MOD WERE CREATED BY ME
Credits to aeronyx for the tutorial for the gold texture. Everything else was made by me.
Again this is my first ever contribution to this website so I really need some tips and suggestions.
THANK YOU!!!
Credits to aeronyx for the tutorial for the gold texture. Everything else was made by me.
Again this is my first ever contribution to this website so I really need some tips and suggestions.
THANK YOU!!!

.
.

