m16a3 Texture Mod Pack

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post
imgur is better.

Try not to overlay a single color on the whole gun, mix and match.
Yes I did that for the plain colors that was mostly for noobs who can't make mods of their own. Plus I was not aiming to spend a couple hours for this. I just created some nice images that work and then just set it to overlay. I might make a mod where I actually spend time on it but for now it's just this.
Next time when you create a thread, use low fonts because i almost had a seizure looking at that. But overall thats pretty good for first timer.
Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
Next time when you create a thread, use low fonts because i almost had a seizure looking at that. But overall thats pretty good for first timer.
Haha ok I will use your advice and use smaller font next time. Thanks for positive feedback. It is my first mod that I released haha.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
Well, pretty simple. Quantity > quality here I guess.
I made them simple on purpose to give people a variety to choose from. I also want to add a checkerboard design later on but I am too lazy. Anyways I did spend a long time on each of these mods so they were not meant to be complex or anything. Just simple mods with lots of variety.
Well, pretty simple. Quantity > quality here I guess.
Holy crap that is a lot. Most of them look pretty bad though. Though I do fancy the one color overlay. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
Holy crap that is a lot. Most of them look pretty bad though. Though I do fancy the one color overlay. :3
Bro its his first mod so go easy on him.
Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
Bro its his first mod so go easy on him.
That is easy, you should have seen this section when I was modding.
People people you do not seem to understand that I was not trying to make a fancy texture mod. Just a lot that are simple. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by oopsidoodles View Post
People people you do not seem to understand that I was not trying to make a fancy texture mod. Just a lot that are simple. Thank you.
Well you did a good job at that. :3
Holy damn, my scroll thing is so small.

This is simple, but definitely took some time.


---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

That is easy, you should have seen this section when I was modding.
And /me too

With [COD Modding] yes i remember
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Holy damn, my scroll thing is so small.

This is simple, but definitely took some time.


---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------



And /me too

With [COD Modding] yes i remember
Those were the days
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us