Some code I found

Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by TheSyndicate View Post
I was under the assumption the server controls critical hit % because I've had mine at 99% with no spread at one point but I don't think it did much in terms of damage. Weapon modifications aren't that big a deal to me though. I have to admit, my "infinite oracle" isn't as straightforward as it sounds in technical terms, but it works the same way. Essentially, your power boost status is either set to "activate" or "de-activate." You can find that boolean by searching on and off. But, you don't simply change it to a 0x01. You have to trace back by finding what writes to the address (I think there are two main addresses, one that writes 0x00 and another that writes 0x01, look for the one that writes 0x00). Once you do, there will be some jumps really close to where you end up (you don't have to go far at all, trust me). Modify the jumps and you'll see that they affect the way your power boost works. Change the "Jne" to "Je" and then turn on your oracle, then turn it off. It'll keep going forever. It's a static offset, so once you find where the JNE is, all you need to do to find it next time is look at the base address of AI_Class_PCClient_R > AIBootClass_DLL and add the offset.

If you have any trouble maybe I can help you out via PM.

Edit: The video I made was far too laggy. I'll download FRAPS and do it again later. I honestly need to start working on an in-game menu because the separate C++ trainer takes far too long to fiddle with.
Thanks for detailed response TheSyndicate! I will try to do that. As for wallhack I found other well, semi working solution. Maybe you guys will be able to extend it since I'm still learning and don't have so many ideas. This basically highlights all enemies seen by your teammates (but not by oracle, which is weird and they will disappear when killed). To do that you will need to dissect the AIClass_PCClient_R.dll and look for the string Intel\FnF\FriendCloseDistance . Now two values need to be changed and they are close to each other so it's handy to use memory view. First is above Intel\FnF\FriendCloseDistance, second is above Intel\FnF\EnemyFadeOutTime . When both changed to 1000 all enemies seen by your team will be highlighted like this (screenshot in attachment) .

I also increased the party distance to include players from the party in the extended link and radius for recon running and shooting perks (it's somewhere between the two mentioned strings). Though the two recon radius changes do nothing I think.
I've made some progress in my search for an in-game chams using the oracle's ability and made some good progress. I've found a way to get the oracle to highlight all of the enemies on the map, but it only does it once each time the power is activated. I'm still trying to isolate the function that detects and draws the enemies through the walls.

Edit: Didn't see the reply above mine until I posted this, but good work!
Just an idea, it would be nice if you guys could extend some abilities' range, like the recon's vector and gunshot detector. It would be fun if I could detect anyone running in a 200m radius or ppl shooting from more than 100 meters. Also it would be cool if silenced guns wouldn't be excluded from the gunshot detector ability.
@Squito That is possible, I was able to reproduce TheSyndicate method regarding Oracle range and angle, it can be extended to max map view and every angle but the class is dynamic, I would love to be able to call it from any other class but I guess the portion of the skill function only gets loaded into memory when you change class and begin a match.
My objective right now is to be able to activate it just for me because having 30+ device assists is not very discrete, plus whole team can see it :/
Quote Originally Posted by Squito View Post
Just an idea, it would be nice if you guys could extend some abilities' range, like the recon's vector and gunshot detector. It would be fun if I could detect anyone running in a 200m radius or ppl shooting from more than 100 meters. Also it would be cool if silenced guns wouldn't be excluded from the gunshot detector ability.
I've found all the floats that the Oracle uses including speed, range, width, current location, etc. In fact, I was thinking it might be fun to write a "ride the oracle" cheat where you turn it on and you go zooming across the map with it. Would be pretty effective for getting behind the enemy. Unfortunately, as Mywk said, everything is so dynamic with this game. As far as I know, it changes upon death. There are a few pretty important pieces of code related to the Oracle that aren't dynamic though, which is nice. There's one section in particular that helps me locate the Oracle floats but I haven't yet determined if it's dynamic or not. I'll check today. Hopefully it isn't, because my idea is to locate the Oracle floats to try to find what reads and writes to them. I might be able to trace back from there to find some important information.

I've found a rather important function call related to the Oracle as well. Almost every jump (and there's a lot) in the function leads to this function call. You can modify the different arguments pushed onto the static before the call to get different "power" noises. So for instance, I can make it sound like the "Heat Wave" instead of the "Oracle," but it still functions like the Oracle. I thought it was pretty interesting. I probably need to peek around in that function too.
Heyho guys,

I'm workin on a GRO Hack too, but haven't found more than here in this thread. If I find something interesting, I'll let u know!

I've also tried to get unlimited ammo and found 2 values. I tried to freeze them but it didnt worked.. But I've another option for this.
@lolomat You can nop the address that writes the amount of bullets you have, however, the server validates when you reload, only option I see is to fake a reload, making it instant.

Feel free to share anything new, its always good and since this is probably the first time I'm going deep in the matter of hacking a online game using memory I'm still learning (did it before but never researched as far as I'm researching now, usually in online games I go for packet forging/editing)
Quote Originally Posted by Mywk View Post
@lolomat You can nop the address that writes the amount of bullets you have, however, the server validates when you reload, only option I see is to fake a reload, making it instant.

Feel free to share anything new, its always good and this is probably the first time I'm hacking a online game using memory and not packet forging/editing so I'm still learning
Yeah, I've tried this a few minutes ago and received the same result
Instant reload, sounds good!
I'll try
can someone help me cuz i dont know how to use this code
Quote Originally Posted by quantumlife View Post
can someone help me cuz i dont know how to use this code
First, it is outdated, so its almost worthless. Offsets changed etc.

Second, you need to compile it and you need to know C++/Python or a similar programm language.

BTT:

Is GRO protected?

Can't inject with Winject 0o
@lolomat I don't like to inject but I think GRO is not protected as I can inject some testing DLL's with Cheat Engine.
@Mywk It was my Norton :P

I'm trying to create an DLL for Infinite Oracle at the moment, but is the offset for the inf oracle static?
Cause everytime I'm restarting the game the offset changes :/
@Mywk: I meant the range of the squad support devices, like the vector detector and the gunshot detector. Having these devices' effective range increased is not as easy to be spot as an infinite or map range oracle, all you have to do is keeping the range in acceptable distance, for example vector detector at max 50 meters, while the gunshot detector at about 100 meters. Also it would be unbelievably great to increase the cloak recharge speed. Also increase scope magnification level, crosshair recovery rate...
@Squito:
Is possible, but we need to find the right offsets and adresses.
Quote Originally Posted by Squito View Post
@Mywk: I meant the range of the squad support devices, like the vector detector and the gunshot detector. Having these devices' effective range increased is not as easy to be spot as an infinite or map range oracle, all you have to do is keeping the range in acceptable distance, for example vector detector at max 50 meters, while the gunshot detector at about 100 meters. Also it would be unbelievably great to increase the cloak recharge speed. Also increase scope magnification level, crosshair recovery rate...
Then get started on it.
Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?