Vehicle Spawn Script

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Vehicle Spawn Script
Hey, Thought I would put together a simple script to spawn cars without being kicked/blownup from script restriction errors. This script should work on %99 of the servers with no restrictions although YOU NEED A BYPASS TO RUN THIS SCRIPT WITHOUT A BAN.

Instructions:
Just execute the script and kill the boar!

Here is a list of all Ingame Vehicles

Code:
Vehicle Name...................ClassName
UH1H Heli.........................UH1H_DZ
Motorcycle........................M1030
Motorcycle........................M1030_US_DES_EP1
UAZ...............................UAZ_CDF
Ural..............................Ural_CDF
UAZ...............................UAZ_RU
PBX...............................PBX
Motorcycle........................TT650_Ins
Ural..............................Ural_INS.
Ural (Open).......................UralOpen_INS
Motorcycle........................TT650_Gue
Bus...............................Ikarus
Car (Blue)........................SkodaBlue
Car (Green).......................SkodaGreen
Car (Red).........................SkodaRed
Car (White).......................Skoda
Hatchback.........................VWGolf
Police car........................policecar
Motorcycle........................TT650_Civ
Offroad (Red).....................hilux1_civil_2_covered
Offroad (Tan).....................hilux1_civil_1_open
Offroad (White)...................hilux1_civil_3_open    
Old Hatchback.....................car_hatchback
Pick-Up...........................datsun1_civil_1_open
Pick-Up (Covered).................datsun1_civil_2_covered
Pick-Up (Tube frame)..............datsun1_civil_3_open
Praha V3S.........................V3S_Civ
Sedan.............................car_sedan
Tractor...........................Tractor
Ural (Civil)......................UralCivil
Ural (Civil 2)....................UralCivil2
VAZ...............................Lada_base
VAZ (Militia).....................LadaLM
VAZ (Red).........................Lada2
VAZ (White).......................Lada1
Fishing Boat......................Fishing_Boat
Small boat........................Smallboat_1
Small boat II.....................Smallboat_2
ATV...............................ATV_US_EP1
ATV...............................ATV_CZ_EP1
Land Rover........................LandRover_CZ_EP1
Motorcycle........................TT650_TK_EP1
SUV...............................SUV_TK_EP1
UAZ...............................UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1
Old Bike..........................Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1
UAZ...............................UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1
Bus...............................Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1
Lada TK...........................Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1
Lada TK2..........................Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1
Land Rover........................LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1
Motorcycle........................TT650_TK_CIV_EP1
Old Bike..........................Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1
Old Motorcycle....................Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1
Pickup............................hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1
S1203.............................S1203_TK_CIV_EP1
SUV...............................SUV_TK_CIV_EP1
SUV...............................SUV_PMC
UAZ...............................UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1
Ural..............................Ural_TK_CIV_EP1
Volha (Blue)......................Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1
Volha (Grey)......................Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1
Volha Limo........................VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1
Virus Scan #1
Virus Scan #2


Thanks to Jurugi for helping me out.
ScriptVehicle_mpgh.net.rar389 B · 741 downloads Clean
Looks good :P I'm looking at StuffSpawner atm, but this would be good to help with it.
Having troubles with stuffspawner though....
-first- I'll use this when it gets approved C:
Looks good, Can't wait for it to be approved.
I'm assuming it still uses SetVehicle though right? So even with a bypass, it will still be logged and possible even auto kick/banned, if not delayed.
Quote Originally Posted by Funforums5 View Post
I'm assuming it still uses SetVehicle though right? So even with a bypass, it will still be logged and possible even auto kick/banned, if not delayed.
Actually no it doesn't, And I have also been using this script on my bypass for about week 1/2 without receiving any bans.

Edit: I have probably spawned about 80+ vehicles with this spread out on 20+ servers
not working me for its spawning WildBoar lol
also kicked alot of ppl out of the game
Your supposed to kill the boar :P and try a diff server.
Quote Originally Posted by jjhend View Post
Your supposed to kill the boar :P and try a diff server.
yeah i notice that but other players getting kicked dude
Quote Originally Posted by haxor24 View Post
not working me for its spawning WildBoar lol
also kicked alot of ppl out of the game
Kill the boar, then it should be there.
Quote Originally Posted by DinoCatPie View Post
Kill the boar, then it should be there.
it spawned but all the players got kicked
Quote Originally Posted by haxor24 View Post
it spawned but all the players got kicked
Try a different server then? I have never encountered this issue
Also, when you say I need a Bypass to use this, may you link/name a bypass? I have never seen a "bypass" over these Forums I don't think...
They are posted quite often, Although it seems that there are none available atm. If you would like I could join your server and spawn you stuff.

EDIT: THIS THREAD WILL NOT BECOME A BEGGING THREAD FOR ME TO SPAWN YOU SHIT. I JUST THOUGH I WOULD BE NICE TO HIM.
Woot XD So nice to me
Unless you can spawn other stuffs other than vehicles, I'm most likely to forget which server I had the vehicles...
+ I see you're in the US and I'm australian, so you'll end up joining an aussie server for this XD.

My steam is "ratxeo" if you would add me?
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us