Vehicle Spawn Script

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Is there any way to use the classname codes from Arma2 for vehicles such as the C130? or the AH64 etc.

I've tried using a few of them and they've not worked.

Also, is there any way to make seperate scripts for seperate vehicles? it seems to always spawn the vehicle from whichever script i ran first?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Nevermind, got global banned from this script :P now to find someone for a new cd key.
It just kicks everyone from the server except me Lol...
I second the c130/A10 question.
Is it at all possible to spawn vehicles that are not a part of day z
Well that I know. It answers my question though, you cannot spawn tanks, c130, a10 etc.
Shame I got into hacking after they were blacklisted!@
If I use this without a bypasser I will get immediatly banned?or i will get banned after a while?
Quote Originally Posted by Larios View Post
If I use this without a bypasser I will get immediatly banned?or i will get banned after a while?
I got banned for this script even with a private bypass, Bypassers are not indestructable
Quote Originally Posted by Ronzo2012 View Post
I second the c130/A10 question.
Is it at all possible to spawn vehicles that are not a part of day z
You can spawn every single vehicle with a vehicle spawn script that is in Arma 2 and it´s addons, you can even spawn props, buildings and player models or even the land destroyer, just replace the heli with "Rocket_DZ" and you can spawn a whole army made of "Rockets" or any other soldier model from the game.

I went so far as closing up whole cherno by forming a rectangle out of land destroyers all around the city, the reaction of the people was way beyond hilarious, couldn´t stop laughing, Also, i made a whole graveyard out of the "mass grave", the "hanged man" and the "grave cross" props, then i spawned NPC´s with the rocket skin, threw some flares on the ground, added some smoke for ambience, turned the server clock to night, raged a thunderous storm and some fog with the weather control script and played some music from Amnesia. Then i teleported everyone to the graveyard, replaced their guns with hatchets and while being invisible, i broke the legs of as many people as possible. I haven´t had this much fun in a video game for a very long time. Hearing their reactions over mic was priceless.

This link will take you to almost every class name in Arma 2 + addons.
http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Cl...165f/index.php
Quote Originally Posted by Resetter00 View Post
You can spawn every single vehicle with a vehicle spawn script that is in Arma 2 and it´s addons, you can even spawn props, buildings and player models or even the land destroyer, just replace the heli with "Rocket_DZ" and you can spawn a whole army made of "Rockets" or any other soldier model from the game.

I went so far as closing up whole cherno by forming a rectangle out of land destroyers all around the city, the reaction of the people was way beyond hilarious, couldn´t stop laughing, Also, i made a whole graveyard out of the "mass grave", the "hanged man" and the "grave cross" props, then i spawned NPC´s with the rocket skin, threw some flares on the ground, added some smoke for ambience, turned the server clock to night, raged a thunderous storm and some fog with the weather control script and played some music from Amnesia. Then i teleported everyone to the graveyard, replaced their guns with hatchets and while being invisible, i broke the legs of as many people as possible. I haven´t had this much fun in a video game for a very long time. Hearing their reactions over mic was priceless.
No you can't at lest not in dayZ vehicles are blacklisted and will get you banned if you spawn them.....
Quote Originally Posted by tepee07 View Post
No you can't at lest not in dayZ vehicles are blacklisted and will get you banned if you spawn them.....
Of course you can, i did it for weeks. He cleary didn´t ask if it gets him banned, he just asked if he can do it. And the answer is: yes.
And as far as banning is concerned, spawning is spawning, it gets you banned sooner or later, no matter what you spawn, it´s not more illegal to spawn blacklisted vehicles than any of the "legal" dayz vehicles. You can´t bypass server logs.
I used a private bypasser saying Undetected .. Then i spawn a boar .. I have no weapon so i wait 20 sec and then i get Global ban
What is the key to execute the script?!!
Quote Originally Posted by ROTANT View Post
What is the key to execute the script?!!
Depends what menu/bypasser you use.
Quote Originally Posted by xjazza6 View Post
Depends what menu/bypasser you use.
Can you help me set it up please? you have xfire or skype, I have the ****************** bypasser
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us