PatchedEXP Adder

Posts 16–30 of 183 · Page 2 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Sando1337 View Post
Probably like less than 10 mins. Now everyone is going to be running around with para and frf2. At least it isnt greentext spam though xD
You mean para and use super primary gun hack with frf2 with 10 mags, will never tag lol
Quote Originally Posted by RIP13 View Post
You mean para and use super primary gun hack with frf2 with 10 mags, will never tag lol
Super Primary Para+Antikick. GG AVA.
Approved. A/V will pick it up as suspicious because file is packed. Deal with it.
I'm using it right now, but how do I stop it? xD
LMFAO. Duck to Blue rank in 1 game. Love this.
so.. how do u stop it?
Duck to Lieutenant in like 6-7 games. I love you jabber.
Quote Originally Posted by Sando1337 View Post
Duck to Lieutenant in like 6-7 games. I love you jabber.
if u use dv farm euro and exp u will get rank general last rank in 2h only
Quote Originally Posted by ahmedtops View Post
if u use dv farm euro and exp u will get rank general last rank in 2h only
That was the old version. This gives you 80k exp every game which is about 80k exp every 30 secs.
can some one please level up mine account for me bypass doesn't works for me (
It keeps saying Mission time complete and it wont finish, did I do something wrnog? i injected started game and nothing else lol
THANKS!! WORK 100%%% THANKS!!
Second attachment approved.
wow this awesome 80k in 1 game !!!!
Can u do the same for EURO?
Posts 16–30 of 183 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us