Is the possibility of getting banned is high ?
PatchedEXP Adder
You used AP Bot 2.5 In this Video ?
I don't use it
I inject then do the deathvalley room .
started the game And it count 5 4 3 2 1 in the video it don't count to start the game
anyways when the game starts i press on F5 but it don't works do not end the mission
I don't use it
I inject then do the deathvalley room .
started the game And it count 5 4 3 2 1 in the video it don't count to start the game
anyways when the game starts i press on F5 but it don't works do not end the mission
Same. Injected, then the room counts to 5, 4 then starts. When in game it works except when I die it doesn't end, nor does it end with F5 or any other buttons for that matter. Nvm. Derp, just realized I had to end the game.
Works Great nice work Jabber
Works 100% on win7 x86.
so we need Win 7 X86 to work not x64 lololololol
If only there was a hack to edit the amount of games you played so that your high rank with 10 wins doesnt look that bad. ( idea for you guys
)
)@Jabberwock is it possible to give the pointer for the lobby countdown!
Good Work , Jabb !
it work, i did it, but you get less exp and you get 5k euro everytime you get back in lobby before restart, i also made a bot that press F5 and click on cancel on the scoreboard page ima wait to talk with jabber before post it since he will probatly add it to his thread (easier way)
This thread is closed for replies.

but the only thing that i hate it's you win a lot of anacondas.
.