PatchedEXP Adder

Posts 46–60 of 183 · Page 4 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
nope put 3 box instand of 4, you doesn't get any item, but you still get 1k, also you may get some 100 euro too but its still at 5k per game
This can sound's kind of stupid but... i Just need to change it 1 time? And there's any "automatic" way? I am a bit lazy
Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Doesn't work for me

Give me your skype ill help you.
works 100%
Gj , i get acc major
works great im now captain 2nd class ! thankss !
guys it works with which injector
bypass is realy needed?
Works nice with InjectorGadget. Nice Work Jabber ^^
i'm x64 and it don't work with any injector
Well, in my PC, I need to Inject "ddl helper" first then I Inject "DV Farmer". I dont know if u got those two files @Frought
could u make an euro hack or anthing else? and a .erl removber for me?
Can you make an euro adder?
Posts 46–60 of 183 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?