Yeah Double Euros combined with the Noobcake one will be really useful
Look, doing the double with 4 boxes means you will get Anacondas and masks.
Thus you will get banned.
ok i inject dll helper to ava and the DV Farmer?
PLEAAAASE Make a vid.
Dont listen to the beggers that want euro version. If you do greentext spam all over and aeria will shut down co-op until new patch because idiots want to spam capsules even though the only good capsules are desmodus and carpio -_-
PATCHED
When i inject the .DLL with any injector (i have tested: gadget injector, DarkSt0rmX MPGH Injector, clean...)
And the injector crash, but afterday i have tested this and really nice working. but now i can't inject =/
Sorry for my bad english im french.
Originally Posted by Jabberwock
Use my injector.
if u aprove i can post here the code to make ur dll work with CE and farm exp and euro as well when u only need auto f5 clicker
Edit- it kinda works most the time but still u need toi be near pc in case the count get stuck and start counting upward
Originally Posted by Frought
ok i inject dll helper to ava and the DV Farmer?
No. I say again, use MY injector.
Originally Posted by reeaper
if u aprove i can post here the code to make ur dll work with CE and farm exp and euro as well when u only need auto f5 clicker
What you mean? As I said before if you try to change the boxes the double will not work.
Originally Posted by Jabberwock
No. I say again, use MY injector.
What you mean? As I said before if you try to change the boxes the double will not work.
What is you injector ? plz
Originally Posted by Jabberwock
No. I say again, use MY injector.
What you mean? As I said before if you try to change the boxes the double will not work.
Your injector requiers NetFrameWork 4 And i searched about it and no results
Originally Posted by Frought
Your injector requiers NetFrameWork 4 And i searched about it and no results
Name of injector plz ?
AVA Best Injector type in google MPGH AVA Best Injector
@Frought do like this: 1-Open Injector; 2-Browse DLL; 3-Crtl+Mouse Click on dll helper and then on DV Farmer; 4- Once you have those two DLLs selected click Open. Then run ava, add process and try to inject.
how i can bybass with 32 bit help please
IT WORKS I LEVELED 30RANKS!!!! xDDDDDDD THANKS REALY AWESOME!